Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

i thought this was about freezers. but theres alot of ISE post in here. Smiley Sad

all i wanna say is.....not every single person you see with ISE did it themselves.

and i talked to one the other day who was the age of 14 and had no idea of how its done all the person knew was that they got a card and then they got ISE........in my eyes thats not bad some of the people with it dont know anything about it except the fact that they have it. Smiley Indifferent 

the usual "i got it cause the stuff looked cool"

Message 91 of 155 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

Lets say youve spent several hundred dollars on personal spaces, wardrobes, and furnishing content. You've also collected a boatload of ISE items as well in your account.

If your account is banned. You wont ever be able to log into that single account ever again.

Its gone for good along with everything you've acquired.

Its not preventing you from creating a new account however and many of the freezers are actually doing so...but...they will have to respend money to purchase the items they used to create the freeze exploit all over again.

Aeternitas33 wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

The account name is banned and non retrievable

How would banning an account name stop a console from going online? A bricked console can't be used by *any* account, whether it's been banned or not.

Message 92 of 155 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They weren't bricked. They simply perma baned the account. I didn't know if that was an IP ban but after thinking about it multiple accounts would use the same IP address on a specific console. This does appear to be how they do it.

Would be best to mac address ban the offenders as well as perma ban the account. 

Message 93 of 155 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

ALEXELWAY wrote:

This thread turned ugly since I checked it last , giving opinions,ideas ,suggestions and pov's made for better reading and seemed more productive than the last couple pages. At least it was a conversation.

Just my opinion

Sadly that does appear to be true given the responses are now more about other users than the issues at hand. At some point the discussion will have run it's course and the way things are going right now it'll probably get locked soon enough.

One needs to disuss ideas and leave personalities out of it. Sad thing is many can't do that. Personal attacks aren't really needed. 

Message 94 of 155 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Ive been wanting that blue flame eye thing for a long time.

Message 95 of 155 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Apr 19, 2013

So I'm assuming that your questions is....why cant we break the rules that we agreed to when we created our account for Home ?

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

how does banning anyone fix the problem ? people need to realise that sony does NOT do whats in our best interest . that being said sucking up does NOT make them even begin to care. bottomline , ONLY freezing affects users & EVERYTHING else is sony responsibility , NOT the community . " you just do you , IMMA DO ME IMMA DO ME IMMA IMMA DO ME !!!"

Message 96 of 155 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Apr 19, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I took his user name "nitrate" and did some research and found out this is used to kill aquarium fish and make explosives.  So what have we here?  Subliminally admitting to something?  A person of interest?

Which also just shows how little you know, as it refers to the process of making film, as I even discussed on these forums on the thread dedicated to explain what our PSN names refer to... but not surprising that you (and your lil gang here) would come up with an alternative meaning.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 97 of 155 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ALEXELWAY wrote:

This thread turned ugly since I checked it last , giving opinions,ideas ,suggestions and pov's made for better reading and seemed more productive than the last couple pages. At least it was a conversation.

Just my opinion

Sadly that does appear to be true given the responses are now more about other users than the issues at hand. At some point the discussion will have run it's course and the way things are going right now it'll probably get locked soon enough.

One needs to disuss ideas and leave personalities out of it. Sad thing is many can't do that. Personal attacks aren't really needed. 

Just dont tell anybody and maybe they wont notice.  It was kind of amusing.

Message 98 of 155 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Apr 19, 2013

i know its probably been said but ISE has been here since 2008...

its now 2013 :/ 

its been seen in use in established clubs in home and ive seen a few veterans using it

*i consider veterans users who have been here since 2009 and earlier* 

all i know is that would be a chunk of the community gone....its not a couple people anymore it would remove atleast around 2 to 3000 users possibly more Smiley Surprised thats alot

Message 99 of 155 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Apr 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I took his user name "nitrate" and did some research and found out this is used to kill aquarium fish and make explosives.  So what have we here?  Subliminally admitting to something?  A person of interest?

Which also just shows how little you know, as it refers to the process of making film, as I even discussed on these forums on the thread dedicated to explain what our PSN names refer to... but not surprising that you (and your lil gang here) would come up with an alternative meaning.

LOL

Message 100 of 155 (131 Views)
0 Likes