Jul 04 2007
By: Aerfox Lombax Warrior 241 posts

Somewhat Of an Idea

11 replies 28 views Edited Jul 4, 2007
In Home, what if Sony had allowed PSU members get exclusive content, like clothing, vids, etc. It could also expand to GAP members also, it would help boost the playstation.com community, and Sony will further satisy us members. So that they know your a member you could put in your email address and your PSU#.
Message 1 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: Somewhat Of an Idea

Jul 4, 2007
I dont think it will happen. Plus then EVERYONE is sign up on PSU just to get it.
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Jul 6, 2007
good idea, its better than that airport idea and more reasonable
Message 3 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Aerfox wrote:
In Home, what if Sony had allowed PSU members get exclusive content, like clothing, vids, etc. It could also expand to GAP members also, it would help boost the playstation.com community, and Sony will further satisy us members. So that they know your a member you could put in your email address and your PSU#.

yea but then some (not all but some) people would make a psu account just to have the exclusive content, and then they would probably never go on this site again...

i think a better idea is to give the exclusive content to people who have been members of the underground for a while, like at least 3 months (not too long)... that way people can't just make an account to get the content right away, they have to wait awhile first 
Message 4 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Jul 6, 2007
better yet. you could make it where the higher your ranking in the system the more stuff you get. That way ppl will be forced to actually do chat. hell they might even come to enjoy playstation underground
Message 5 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jul 6, 2007
I dont think it will happen. Plus then EVERYONE is sign up on PSU just to get it.

Did you guys all just not listen to what he said? YOU HAVE TO ALREADY BE IN THE PSU TO GET HOME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

update portable ID select html
Message 6 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
592 posts

Jul 6, 2007
I hope the testers get some sweet perks in the end!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 7 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13458 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:

Did you guys all just not listen to what he said? YOU HAVE TO ALREADY BE IN THE PSU TO GET HOME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No you dont. 

You just need a PSN account, which is completely separate from your PSU account.

Message 8 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1373 posts

Jul 6, 2007
If Sony put exclusive content for G.A.P member , everybody will again cry to be in G.A.P.

The '' exclusive '' content will be for everybody , but you'll need to buy it if you want it.
Message 9 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2106 posts

Jul 6, 2007
that would be a good idea but to have it soo not every one has the clothing they could make it that only certain psu members have it like the most posters and people taht are members right now or member that have been a member for a year or somtin like that
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (28 Views)
0 Likes