Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Some good news!

May 30, 2013

Spock.jpg"IT'S FINE"????

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 41 of 44 (190 Views)
First Son
5 posts

May 30, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Spock.jpg"IT'S FINE"????

Hahaha indeed it's fine, that's why I always do the corrupt thign after each reset. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 42 of 44 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 30, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

NWITATTITUDE_UK wrote:
Perhaps, it's silly really, I don't mine been froze, it's not hard for me to get up and restart my ps3. Just silly, so I thought I would give people the heads up.

Yeah but do you also know that it can mess up your hard drive? 

It takes a bit of time, before your system actually starts to not function properly.

Also, caches tend to mess up over time. So clearing them out, or deleting home and getting a new one, can improve performance. Sometimes freezes are caused by errors in the coding, saved in the cache. Like a bug, pretty much. In time, they are fixed.

Message 43 of 44 (148 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 2, 2013
I had no idea that the freezing is caused by malicious users. I need to start taking notes every time I freeze to try to identify some of those scunners.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 44 of 44 (70 Views)
0 Likes