Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Some News for SCEE Home

Sep 26, 2013

al2009man wrote:

I'm sorry,

But isn't SCEE Home Square is a slighy better redesign than The Hub?

I'm sure peopes are saying that ever since the complete Redesigned Home released

I'm sorry too Al but I'm not comparing it to the HUB. I'm making a general statement about that space in particular. Spaces that all all ad centric aren't fun to spend time it regardless of region. It was nice to see Japan Home forgo all that and keep what was nice. 

Message 11 of 30 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5960 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I'm sorry,

But isn't SCEE Home Square is a slighy better redesign than The Hub?

I'm sure peopes are saying that ever since the complete Redesigned Home released

I'm sorry too Al but I'm not comparing it to the HUB. I'm making a general statement about that space in particular. Spaces that all all ad centric aren't fun to spend time it regardless of region. It was nice to see Japan Home forgo all that and keep what was nice. 

It's unfortunate but we live in an advertisement filled centric world. It's pretty much where ever you go now days.

I agree with you though. It's not the most ideal environment to be in. I'm just glad it hasn't filtered into spaces like Acorn Meadow.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 12 of 30 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Awww snap lol you beat me posting this Smiley Tongue  Its good to see ppl like you keeping this forum up to date thank you! I see alot of goodies in that article. PSN cards lookout Smiley Very Happy  Sweet new spaces a plenty lol

Message 13 of 30 (251 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Sep 26, 2013
WOW, the new content keeps flowing. Home certainly looks alive and well to me. I'm glad we had a light update this week. I've had trouble trying to maintain 100% reward collecting lately.
Posted Image

Message 14 of 30 (237 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 26, 2013
Awww home not coming to ps4? Then im sticking with pc. Too bad they just lost a sale.
Goodbye home
Message 15 of 30 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Imagine what Home could have become with all of the additional resources of a next-gen console. That alone should be enough to tell even the most ardent supporter that Sony isn't committed to the platform. If they wanted to advance the technology, they would have. Home is just one small way to keep the PS3 alive for awhile and make some money from it. We all know what happens when a next-gen console comes out....out with the old and in with the new. Sorry, but it's just plain old reality.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 16 of 30 (214 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 26, 2013
Hopper thats why i switched to pc. I can play all my old games. Free online. Everything i want just not home. Sony just lost a customer if they abandon home. They didnt say yes or no so maybe just maybe they will give us a little suprise. You never know they could have used the photoshop image on purpose. Smiley Wink
Goodbye home
Message 17 of 30 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Hopper thats why i switched to pc. I can play all my old games. Free online. Everything i want just not home. 

Make sure to buy StreamOS Machine-supported after it releases Smiley Tongue

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 18 of 30 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 26, 2013

I was planning on putting it on my curent Gaming computer until i realized i wont have bf4. Gotta have my bf4! If you plan on getting one you gotta add me! Smiley Happy

Goodbye home
Message 19 of 30 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Most of that stuff was done month's ago... So of course there gonna still do it since it's not just being done now....  Just like any item's we see now were done many moons ago... So of course were gonna see new stuff yet...

But that means nothing if Home is not on PS4.... All that means is Home will be ending soon if it's not on PS4...  For that matter PS3 will end much sooner than PS2 did, U can Count on that one!!!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 20 of 30 (151 Views)
0 Likes