Some News for SCEE Home

29 replies 574 views Edited Sep 26, 2013
Message 1 of 30 (574 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Re: Some News for SCEE Home

Sep 26, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

http://pshomesource.com/2013/09/26/scee-releases-statement-concerning-future-updates-in-playstation-...

It's already posted. but instead stoop mods move it to Home on PS4 thread.

but heres the list of stuff we may get in the future (expect for SCEE since its SCEE)

SCEE

• A brand new Challenge system.
  • New Home Square.
  • New community lounges.

VEEMEE

• 3rd Party Brands: Morphsuits™ – clothing & Element – clothing & skateboards.
  • Acorn Meadows Park Public Space updates, including seasonal updates
  • 3D Printer content updates.
  • New personal spaces.
  • New locomotion, clothing and active items.

Lockwood

• Mechsuit Pilots Clothing Items.
  • Dinosaur Apartment.
  • Nightmare Yacht Apartment and Halloween Content.
  • Post-Apocalyptic Clothing Items.
  • Country Cottage Apartment and virtual items.
  • Drey Wardrobe.
  • Dream Treehouse.
  • Solitude Apartment.
  • Masquerade Ball Clothing Items.
  • Winter Cottage Apartment & Virtual Items.

nDreams

• Laser Turret LMO – Defend the skies with the Laser Turret pop up locomotion.
  • Dance Studio & Boxing Gym Apartments – These two smaller apartments are perfect for those who love to Dance or workout hard!
  • Halloween Outfits – The Werewolf and Mummy are coming, along with their own creepy walk locomotions
  • The Gothic Ballroom – The community feedback that they would like to see a gothic version of the Masquerade Ball. nDreams took that on board and will be releasing an Apartment and Clubhouse in October.
  • The Complex 2 Modular Apartment – A brand new Complex apartment will be given away for free later on this year with additional elements available.

Digital Leisure

• Western Frontier public space – the American Old West comes to PlayStation Home. Defend your honour in head-to-head Showdowns, Stagecoach race your way through treacherous canyons, Mine for gold and Trade for hundreds of reward items with friends.

Atom Republic

• The Atom Republic Park: a new chilled out public space set in a
    beautiful art-déco setting, containing a free go-kart racing game!
  • Stackmania: a series of apartments containing innovative puzzle games.
  • Racing track apartments: apartment containing racing games, including a
    “build-your-own” race track!

Hellfire

• Home Tycoon: New Heights – Home Tycoon’s biggest update ever, including gameplay improvements and two new expansion packs loaded with content: Flying High and Thrill Ride!
  • Home Tycoon: Flying High – Take to the skies in your own personal helicopter to save the city from an unscrupulous pharmaceutical corporation!
  • Home Tycoon: Thrill Ride – Bring the thrills of a fully-interactive amusement park to your city, complete with rollercoaster, Ferris wheel, and free-fall.
  • Giftinator 9000 – The ultimate gifting machine, sent from the future to fill your existence with exclusive items and rewards!

And much much more from Granzella, Toylogic, Game Mechanics, Codeglue, Madmunki, Flashman Studios, LOOT, JAM games, Bigyama, Juggernaut and the rest of the PlayStation Home development community!

-----------------

WOW. New Home Square right? with some Hellfire Games's next Home Tycoon's Expansion title "New Heights"

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 2 of 30 (552 Views)
MVP Support
13995 posts

Sep 26, 2013

That's some pretty awesome news that SCEE Home is having and I hope we'll get the same news concering NA Home. Looks like the Home Square in their region is getting a nice revamp.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 3 of 30 (520 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 26, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

That's some pretty awesome news that SCEE Home is having and I hope we'll get the same news concering NA Home. Looks like the Home Square in their region is getting a nice revamp.

Their Home Square is terrible. It's one big ad space with all the developer kiosks. Why anyone would want to spend quality time there is beyond me. Hopefully a new one will be less sell us this centered and more activity and socially oriented. 

Message 4 of 30 (511 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Sep 26, 2013
I hope they revamp the Hub so it looks like Central Plaza!

* ducking *
Photobucket
Message 5 of 30 (509 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013
It's not that bad Jo. Their Home Square has one thing ours doesn't....game promotions
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 30 (504 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

Their Home Square is terrible. It's one big ad space with all the developer kiosks. Why anyone would want to spend quality time there is beyond me. Hopefully a new one will be less sell us this centered and more activity and socially oriented. 

The hub is kind of the same way, in my opinion. I would prefer something sublte, or a revamped hub. The design for the hub looked a lot better in the concept art, then when we finally got the actual product.

Message 7 of 30 (485 Views)
Wastelander
412 posts

Sep 26, 2013

I can't wait for Home Tycoon's update. Smiley Happy I wonder what they mean with "new challenges". A new core update? Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 30 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Sep 26, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

That's some pretty awesome news that SCEE Home is having and I hope we'll get the same news concering NA Home. 

don't worry. we also going to get the same expect for SCEE's stuff

because mostly Developer confirm its release in the US region as well.

wait till devs comment on their confirmings Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 30 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

I'm sorry,

But isn't SCEE Home Square is a slighy better redesign than The Hub?

I'm sure peopes are saying that ever since the complete Redesigned Home released

Message 10 of 30 (447 Views)