Highlighted
May 23 2012
By: jordanm13 Hekseville Citizen 348 posts

Solution's for PlayStation®Home's HCV Program Complaints!

17 replies 36 views Edited May 23, 2012

Hello,

I have been scrolling through the forums and I have noticed multiple users stating things that the HCV's are getting to do things that are not fair, and why cant we do those things?, etc. Blaming the HCV program is not going to change the issue, understand that the HCV program has been critisised many times and they have not changed they still do the things that the "average" user does not get the oppurtunity to do. However I do have a solution to this problem and I know for a fact if this is put into affect imediatly it will change the program and it will not draw to much negative attention! The HCV's are not the problem however they can change how they interact with other users and it will make it alot easier on them not to deal with the everyday issues of people saying that they are treated better than the average user! 

Help Those Only Who Want Help Plan

HCV's should not show their personal feelings toward any user in Home or on these Forums, they should only answer the question in which is being asked. not how they feel about the user who asked or how the feel about the question. They need to answer it truthfully and honestly and show no other emotion to the question.

HCV's should not be friends with people who are in Home unless they are giving guides or a user needs to add them for help. It causes to much conversation and issues when a HCV is friends with a user that is not in need of help or assitance. I often see users on these forums who are friends with a HCV and the share information that the HCV has been doing in Home on here with other users.

HCV's should not make appearences at events or schedule them without at least spending 72 hours on duty of the week helping users in the community! If they can show up at a event and stay for 2-3 hours they should be able to at least take 72 hours of the week to help out the community!

Thank You

-jordanm13  

T.A.G President
Message 1 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12508 posts

Re: Solution's for PlayStation®Home's HCV Program Complaints!

May 23, 2012

Let me be the first. DUMB POST!!!! HCV's are regular users like you and I, they shouldn't have friends? 72 hours a week...LOL.

That's 10 hours M-F and 11 hours on Sat. and Sun. They don't get paid. Who in the H3II works 72 hours in real life????

Message 2 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

May 23, 2012

i think we should all, each and every one of us be Community Volunteers.

If you really want to help people you can do that without any titles or benefits such as freebies.

If you rreeaallllyy want to help people just do it. I do.

We all know the type that need to be in some 'program' or 'group' ... its the same kids who have a need to be hall monitor. They say its to help but its truley for recognition.

I help people. Thats what I do. Everything else in Home has grown redundant and monotonous. The only fun I get tghese days is to take a noob around and hook 'em up rewards and teach them the finer points of what is and is not socially acceptable in Home. I dont have a bubble proclaiming me to be more than you are i.e. GUIDE icons, and I have all the personal space to show people because I worked hard for the money to buy them ...again for myself and with the ambition to help others.

In my opinion the HCV program is a clique of people who want to be more than they are and sometimes help people along their way if that person somehow peaked the HCV's interest. I feel it is an over rated program and if we all did our share <since we all seem so passionate about Home> an also unwarrented system.

As far as them participating in events... why not have the MODS put in some face time?? Perhaps then they will actually get a taste of what freezinbg and F13's feel like every couple of seconds.. I have been on Home for 3 years... multiple hours each day and have YET to see a MOD <not once> So, in my opinion...if the HCV program is a joke then the MODS that organize the program are the punch-line.

Message 3 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 23, 2012

Thank you, Jordanm for turning me in to a cyborg. lol?

jordanm13 wrote:

HCV's should not show their personal feelings .

HCV's should not be friends with people who are in Home

HCV's should not make appearences

Thank You

-jordanm13  

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

May 23, 2012

For my part they should just change the name of the "program" Call them "Home Squad" or "Sony task force". I dont see why a volunteer should'nt be allowed to have friends... As far as the "walking billboard" goes and especially the video advertisment. It should be done by Sony's employee, not "community volunteer". I agree with only 1 thing. The should not express personal opinion on the forum with guide avatar. It's confusing. But i'm not sure it can technically be done. Now if our beloved Sone exec would dare to explain whats going on with problem like dissconnection and add a little "we're sorry" I think that using volunteer to do the pr of a multi billion company is just lame. They are taking the heat from the community because no one else want to.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 5 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 23, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

jordanm13 wrote:

Thank You

-jordanm13  

HOMEinformer

I always did think you and Vickie would make the perfect couple, Jer!

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 6 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

May 23, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

jordanm13 wrote:

Thank You

-jordanm13  

HOMEinformer

better flush those 8 or so years down the toilet, Jer. you cant be my friend anymore.

Message 7 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 23, 2012

It's hard being a cyborg.. /Sigh

Jordanm, You do not get to set terms. This is not your program. All sub species will be terminated for being sub species.

better?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

May 23, 2012

jordanm13 wrote:

Hello,

Thank You

-jordanm13  

but me and Y2David are best friend's before he became a HCV.

Oh, Read will'ya?

Message 9 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

May 23, 2012

I think back to when and why I first wanted to be a volunteer and it is because I have the spirit of a humble heart. Someone who likes to make people happy and smile. To help my fellow man. Not be Mr Popular guy.

I do not know everything and I never will but I will remian humble and that my cup is never full because I am always drinking the knowledge out of it you all give me...TY for letting me serve you all..

Message 10 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes