Jan 09 2013
By: Sodium2_Racing Monster Hunter 16 posts

Sodium2 Project Velocity - RACING COMPETITION

[ Edited ]
39 replies 1994 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

Sodium-2-Project-Velocity.jpg

- VARIABLE PRIZES, TIME AND DATES -

To enter race competition, arrive at the Sodium2 Project Velocity space within thirty minutes before race time. Report to a referee listed below, each race will have two racers and one referee to report the winner. The class of vehicle will change with each competition, all fuel additives & rocket boosters within the vehicle class can be used.

Pre & Post Race Giveaways - A number will be chosen and the first to think of the number via R1 action will be a winner. You do not have to enter in the race to participate in the pre-race giveaway. Only race participant will be invited to the post-race giveaways.

Host: Sodium2_Racing

You may send a friend request anytime to keep updated, and to ensure you get to the correct server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!!

The track for this race was, Rocky Speedway!

Class 4 vehicles, No rockets allowed! fuel additives only allowed!

Rocky Speedway is a track notorious for its twists and its turns; underestimate this track at your peril! Responsive handling and a good amount of stability will go a long way in ensuring that you make it to the finish line in one piece. Track length: 24.91 miles.

creed_1002, CMCSAVAGE, Starlingfoxx, gamer_316, Legofire, Crazy-88

Class 4 Winners.jpg

Prizes:

First ( Starlingfoxx), Second (creed_1002) & Third Place (CMCSAVAGE) received. 1,180 Lockwood Tokens & Anime Pack (including most, but not all of the recent Anime collection male and female 33 items in each redeem code)

Post race giveaways: gamer_316 & Legofire

Received a redeem codes for the Anime Pack (including most, but not all of the recent Anime collection male and female 33 items in each redeem code)

Anime Pack List:

Anime Dance Pack

GST-Lockwood Anime Pose

Forehead Chain (Female)

Intellectual Spectacles (Male & Female)

Broken Skull Mask (Male & Female)

Hockey Mask (Male & Female)

Kitsune Mask (Male & Female)

Luchadore Skull Mask (Male & Female)

Skull Mask (Male & Female)

Ninja Head Band (Male & Female)

The Genjiro (Outline)

The Chiyo (Outline)

Ovoid Goggles (Male & Female)

Skull Hair Clip (Male & Female)

Sweat Drop Hair Clip (Male & Female)

Swirlly Glasses (Male & Female)

The Genjiro

The Akari

The Emiko

Triangular Shades (Male & Female)

Winged Shades (Female)

Heart

While this contest may be supported by Lockwood Publishing Ltd and the prizes are provided by Lockwood Publishing Ltd, Sodium2_Racing is responsible for the competition in its entirety.”

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sodium2 - Project Velocity is a high-speed extreme racing game, exclusive to Playstation Home. It is the Sequel to SodiumOne - Salt Shooter, an explosive tank shooter which launched on PlayStation Home in 2009.

Project Velocity transports you to an all new Sodium environment where you will experience blistering speed, extensive customizability options and a rewarding social experience via connections to Sodium's pre-existing social Hub. Sodium2 also boasts an exhilarating soundtrack, with music from industry legend CoLD SToRAGE, as well as contributions from Future Funk Squad and French artist Subjex.

For more information on the game and it's features, please see the links below.

Sodium2 Game Guide

Finding Your Way Around

http://sodiumuniverse.com/    http://www.facebook.com/SodiumUniverse

http://www.lockwoodpublishing.com/    http://www.facebook.com/LockwoodPublishing    https://twitter.com/LockwoodLKWD

Sodium2 Home Rewards:    http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12537

Message 1 of 40 (1,994 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Re: Sodium2 Project Velocity - RACING COMPETITION

Jan 9, 2013
ok neither did you post when it starts or what kind of prizes
Message 2 of 40 (1,971 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I soon as I get enough racers I'll inform LKWD, we'll get the prize codes ready and announce the race. Robot wink

Message 3 of 40 (1,969 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Maybe I had to little coffee, but what are the race times? Can't see them in this post.

Message 4 of 40 (1,969 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Jan 9, 2013

jada42 wrote:
ok neither did you post when it starts or what kind of prizes

- VARIABLE PRIZES, TIME AND DATES -

Robot Embarassed

Message 5 of 40 (1,968 Views)
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Get ready for the next race. The time and date is set, Saturday January 19, 2013 @ 5pm PST / 8pm EST.

This class 3 race is going to be run on, Wasteland Spires  (Reverse). Allowing racers to set up their vehicles just right and to practice that setup on the track we're going to race. This track in reverse is fast, fun and unforgiving! Prepare yourself Wasteland Spires (Reverse) is going to test your skills...

You may send me a friend request anytime to keep updated, and I may do a pre-race giveaway this weekend for those that do! Robot surprised

Message 6 of 40 (1,866 Views)
Sackboy
467 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I'm there, get ready, the champ is here.
Message 7 of 40 (1,733 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jan 11, 2013

This should be a fun event for those who attend, unfortunately I won't be able as I have a club meet at same time thou wishing everyone the best of luck in the race

Message 8 of 40 (1,612 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Jan 12, 2013

hmm a giveaway this weekend you say ill add you lol

Message 9 of 40 (1,487 Views)
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Jan 13, 2013

jada42 wrote:

hmm a giveaway this weekend you say ill add you lol

Oh yeah if not I'm going to add you! LOL

In about 15 minutes I'm going to host the first pre-race giveaway for some Ghoul Gloves in my Harbor Studio! Send me a friends request to attend. Be prepared you'll be listening to some free Loot radio.  Robot tongue

Message 10 of 40 (1,472 Views)
0 Likes