Oct 08 2012
By: sxy_n_iknwit Monster Hunter 33 posts

Sodium Hub... Scorpion's Bar

8 replies 529 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

I know there is a drink u can make that helps you crush the scorpion's in the Sodium hub rather than paying points to boost yourself to crush the Scorpions. Does anyone know how to make the dink? What glass, color and what thinks you put in it to boost your stomps...

Message 1 of 9 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Re: Sodium Hub... Scorpion's Bar

Oct 8, 2012

its a drink from vending machine n only kills small blue scorps

Message 2 of 9 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Oct 8, 2012

sxy_n_iknwit wrote:

I know there is a drink u can make that helps you crush the scorpion's in the Sodium hub rather than paying points to boost yourself to crush the Scorpions. Does anyone know how to make the dink? What glass, color and what thinks you put in it to boost your stomps...

I believe it's called Veloxade, and there is a certain combination to making it.  I read it's ingredients not too long ago in the forums, but I just did a search and can't find it.  Someone will help you out, it's a pretty popular game.  I spent all my time playing Salt Shooter.  Smiley Happy  DG

Posted Image
Message 3 of 9 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Oct 8, 2012

i remember it used the green liquid and i think the straw and sodium stick, possibly the default glass as well

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 4 of 9 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Oct 8, 2012

If I'm not mistaken I believe the recipie for Vetoxade is cross-shaped glass, green drink, Sodium stir stick and strawberry. 

Message 5 of 9 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Oct 8, 2012

how to make/order Vetoxade

Plus glass

Green drink

Circle Sodium logo stir stick

Strawberry

Message 6 of 9 (496 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Thank you for your response. I hope so, I like going there and playing salt shooter and stomping the scorpions. I don't have problems stomp'n them, but I am trying to help others rather then tell them to spend points on the soda machine when they can spend points on new clothes in the store when they speak to Vickie. I have met most of my objectives already and trying to save my points as well. Thank you for your interest in my post.

Message 7 of 9 (482 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Thank you to all who responded! I hope this works, I am going to log on to find out, and when I sign back in I will let you know if it worked for me. Thank you to everyone who responded

Message 8 of 9 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

IE_m0nkeyb0y wrote:

how to make/order Vetoxade

Plus glass

Green drink

Circle Sodium logo stir stick

Strawberry

What this ↑ person said is correct, it will make what you are looking for. Now you just need to hope you can find someone to bartend as these days the place is usually pretty empty lol.. If you need any help drop me a message and I'll help you out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 9 of 9 (457 Views)
0 Likes