Treasure Hunter
5346 posts

Re: So will there only be a certain number of each house in home?

Aug 12, 2007
Just think of that little Entrance tunnel thingy from the lounge to your house as your own personal sidewalk....... and everyone elses lol.
Photobucket

Get Low...
Message 11 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 13, 2007

P1STONS wrote:
oh, so, you cant just walk outside your front door and see people walking around?

that sucks they make it seem much more cooler then i think of the game now..

I want to be able to sit on my front porch, wearing a wife-beater t-shirt  while drinking my virtual 40 oz and watch the people go by..... maybe even giving some cat calls to the pretty ladies that walk by while I scratch myself. 
Message 12 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5919 posts

Aug 13, 2007
So this means that if your not in someones home, there will be hundereds of thousands of users inside that little "town square"... i dont understand? like 5 bowling lane alleys for 50,000 people on home doesnt seem very fair
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Aug 13, 2007
Every time you see that "town square," it will just be one of many iterations of itself...Each lobby will accomodate up to (And a little bit over) 64 users before making another identical one somewhere else. Note that once 65 people occupy a lobby that 65th person won't just be teleported to another lobby to be all alone, Home will wait until there is a significant amount of people over the 64 limit, and then transfer those people into another lobby. I'm not a Home Beta tester but know that there aren't really enough people in the beta universe at one time to experience this "phenomenon of transference."
---
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Message 14 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes