Reply
Splicer
Registered: 01/13/2009
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 20, 2009
fortunitly some kind of glitch happened so i cant hear the songs
HK 416
Message 241 of 287 (216 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/28/2007
Offline
675 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009
Wow you guys really need to stop bashing hip-hop, rap, and the artists and people that listen to it. I can't believe how childish and immature most of you are. Now I really can't wait until they change it to rock or whatever and then everyone who listens to rap bashes your crap. Some of you guys really need to grow up.
Message 242 of 287 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/22/2008
Offline
135 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009
G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!! MORE FIDDY!!!!
Message 243 of 287 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009

I think the new tunes are amazing!

Great Work!

Message 244 of 287 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2008
Offline
1860 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009

RCjohn1 wrote:
fortunitly some kind of glitch happened so i cant hear the songs
I envy you

 

Message 245 of 287 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 07/28/2007
Offline
675 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009

HawkEyes1 wrote:
Pathetic! now its being aimed FOR KIDS NOW! STUPID IDEA FROM YOU MODERATORS! WOW THAT IS COOL OF YOU HAVING Little TIKS HEAR THIS GARBAGE MUSIC!!.. DTS!.. Uneducated SONY thats what you are and you obivlously don't know jack!..Your taste in Music Sucks! Why is it so dam hard to get XMB on the whole PSN network! Next time keep your mouth shut at E3 otherwise your all liers to us HOME users HOME sucks completey now! & 50 Cent is a 2 timing loser!.Where is the Japanese Arcades?..And the KINO Theatre from Europe?..Omg HOME is boring you can't even pick up an object boring..You guys had 3 years of Development for HOME and it still is lame!...XBot is going to destroy SCEA!..Unless things change because right now this HOME as call it is completely useless No my Music! not yours Sony in HOME no oldschool Arcades like in the Asian versions...Yeah pretty much runned by stupid spoiled brat kids..Zzzzzzz
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:42 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:45 PM

 

Wow... just wow.
Message 246 of 287 (216 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/17/2008
Offline
67 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009

HawkEyes1 wrote:
Pathetic! now its being aimed FOR KIDS NOW! STUPID IDEA FROM YOU MODERATORS! WOW THAT IS COOL OF YOU HAVING Little TIKS HEAR THIS GARBAGE MUSIC!!.. DTS!.. Uneducated SONY thats what you are and you obivlously don't know jack!..Your taste in Music Sucks! Why is it so dam hard to get XMB on the whole PSN network! Next time keep your mouth shut at E3 otherwise your all liers to us HOME users HOME sucks completey now! & 50 Cent is a 2 timing loser!.Where is the Japanese Arcades?..And the KINO Theatre from Europe?..Omg HOME is boring you can't even pick up an object boring..You guys had 3 years of Development for HOME and it still is lame!...XBot is going to destroy SCEA!..Unless things change because right now this HOME as you call it is completely useless No my Music! not yours Sony in HOME no oldschool Arcades like in the Asian versions...Yeah pretty much runned by stupid spoiled brat kids..Zzzzzzz
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:42 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:45 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:46 PM

 

Anti-Kudoed
Message Edited by leon4422 on 03-20-2009 05:47 PM
Message 247 of 287 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2008
Offline
1860 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009

HawkEyes1 wrote:
Pathetic! now its being aimed FOR KIDS NOW! STUPID IDEA FROM YOU MODERATORS! WOW THAT IS COOL OF YOU HAVING Little TIKS HEAR THIS GARBAGE MUSIC!!.. DTS!.. Uneducated SONY thats what you are and you obivlously don't know jack!..Your taste in Music Sucks! Why is it so dam hard to get XMB on the whole PSN network! Next time keep your mouth shut at E3 otherwise your all liers to us HOME users HOME sucks completey now! & 50 Cent is a 2 timing loser!.Where is the Japanese Arcades?..And the KINO Theatre from Europe?..Omg HOME is boring you can't even pick up an object boring..You guys had 3 years of Development for HOME and it still is lame!...XBot is going to destroy SCEA!..Unless things change because right now this HOME as you call it is completely useless No my Music! not yours Sony in HOME no oldschool Arcades like in the Asian versions...Yeah pretty much runned by stupid spoiled brat kids..Zzzzzzz
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:42 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:45 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:46 PM

 

You know i am kind of crossed between agreeing and disagreeing with you because i myself am a teenager but i hate how the music is designed towards the younger generation as classic rock and metal are the way to go for me so... yea.
Message Edited by cornagandarub on 03-20-2009 05:49 PM
Message 248 of 287 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/20/2003
Offline
1737 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009
Pathetic! now its being aimed FOR KIDS NOW! STUPID IDEA FROM YOU MODERATORS! WOW THAT IS COOL OF YOU HAVING Little TIKS HEAR THIS GARBAGE MUSIC!!.. DTS!.. Uneducated SONY thats what you are and you obivlously don't know jack!..Your taste in Music Sucks! Why is it so dam hard to get XMB on the whole PSN network! Next time keep your mouth shut at E3 otherwise your all liers to us HOME users HOME sucks completey now! & 50 Cent is a 2 timing loser!.Where is the Japanese Arcades?..And the KINO Theatre from Europe?..Omg HOME is boring you can't even pick up an object boring..You guys had 3 years of Development for HOME and it still is lame!...XBot is going to destroy SCEA!..Unless things change because right now this HOME as you call it is completely useless! my Music I want to play it! not yours Sony because your taste in MUSIC IS A JOKE! In HOME theres still no oldschool Arcades like in the Asian versions...Yeah pretty much runned by stupid spoiled brat kids..Zzzzzzz
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:42 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:45 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:46 PM
Message Edited by HawkEyes1 on 03-20-2009 07:49 PM
Signature removed by admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 249 of 287 (216 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/28/2007
Offline
675 posts
 

Re: So what do you all think of the new 50 Cent songs?

Mar 21, 2009

cornagandarub wrote:
You know i am kind of crossed between agreeing and disagreeing with you because i myself am a teenager but i hate how the music is designed towards the younger generation as classic rock and metal are the way to go for me so... yea.
Message Edited by cornagandarub on 03-20-2009 05:49 PM

Wait are you saying rap is geared towards a younger generation? If so then I think you are wrong.

Message 250 of 287 (216 Views)
0 Likes