Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Re: So now that Home is ultimately dying on the PS3...

Jun 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

We need Kudos Fairy to come over. 

I think that is Myalana. Smiley Happy

I though Chad was the Fairy?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 51 of 83 (143 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

In the year 2213 a 7th grade teacher will ask his class to do reports on people who used the ancient PlayStation Forums. A young kid will pick Jersquall for their report. After going over days and days of posts and research I can only hope that everything I posted told that young child a ton about the person Jersquall was.

Included in the report will be a note stating Kudo's didn't mean anything more than "I liked your post''

Morale of the story: Your post will determine how you were percieved and not Kudo's.

The end?

Jers hopefully in the near future Sony will find a way to port your brain over to the Gaikai cloud service along with PS Home That way you can help that child with his report yourself. ^_^

Message 52 of 83 (139 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 16, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

LOL, i tried to kudos that, but i'm all out Smiley Sad

Message 53 of 83 (139 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Edit* @Jo, no I totally agree, don't get me wrong. I am concerned too. I realise that everyone's a little on edge about it. My point is all the different threads on the matter (same thread different title kind of thing) are getting a bit tedious, you have to admit.

Oh you're certainly not alone. We don't need 20 threads on the same topic. What we do need is an answer from management letting us know so we can all deal with whatever it is they have to tell us.

Message 54 of 83 (137 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 16, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Oh I don't think Chad would look good in tights but I could be wrong! Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 83 (131 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I hear you, Jo

After talking to many people who were at E3 (Home users, Devs), When the subject was brought up there were just blank stares.

Nothing to talk about. I know you, WE all were expecting some kind of update but I don't think we will get one soon. Is no news good news?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 56 of 83 (130 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Edit* @Jo, no I totally agree, don't get me wrong. I am concerned too. I realise that everyone's a little on edge about it. My point is all the different threads on the matter (same thread different title kind of thing) are getting a bit tedious, you have to admit.

Oh you're certainly not alone. We don't need 20 threads on the same topic. What we do need is an answer from management letting us know so we can all deal with whatever it is they have to tell us.

Exactly. And by the sounds of what Serum_Lake said the other day "in the next 6 months or so" it looks like we have a long wait ahead of us and countless threads going on about it to endure.

Happy days...

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 57 of 83 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I'll spend on things that I know I will have fun with or my money's worth (in my eyes) , I try to think about items for awhile before I buy because I can't lie , when some items comeout I want to buy them right away but I usually wait a week or so and see if I still feel i'll enjoy the items ,sometimes I do and I buy them ,other times i'll see them after a week and they have gotten old (mostly LMO's).

At the end of the day if something is going to make me have more fun and I have the money to spare I have no problem in buying the items , i've wasted money on new games that I spent 60 bucks on and only played for a very short time , with home I feel I usually feel I get my money's worth.

Regarding kudos, I never have looked to much into them or who gives them as i'm usually to busy reading posts and threads and I give them randomly to posts or parts of posts I like.

KUDOS FOR EVERYONE!!!!! Smiley Happy    unless I have a limit I can give hahaha

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 58 of 83 (126 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

I hear you, Jo

After talking to many people who were at E3 (Home users, Devs), When the subject was brought up there were just blank stares.

Nothing to talk about. I know you, WE all were expecting some kind of update but I don't think we will get one soon. Is no news good news?

Well considering I was expecting an announcement yesterday that Home would not transition to PS4 I would say no news is good news. I wasn't happy to learn about losing our Home manager however. That came out of the clear blue for me and I'm not sure the timing of that is the best for Home's future. 

I did read his blogspot and I have to say it's a pretty courageous thing for someone with the job he had at Sony to pick up and leave to pursue another dream. That's takes a lot of courage. I do think Tempest will do a wonderful job now that he is taking over his duties. 

Message 59 of 83 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 16, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

LOL, i tried to kudos that, but i'm all out Smiley Sad

I gave you one of mine to use , yw Smiley Very Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY