Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: So now that Home is ultimately dying on the PS3...

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Included in the report will be a note stating Kudo's didn't mean anything more than "I liked your post''

It was much better at Jive when they called them likes. I don't think I ever saw anyone complain about them. Something about the word Kudos that seems to mean more than that but that is essentially all they are. 

There are forums without them and they survive as well. Smiley Happy

Shadows-Runners post was certainly well stated and deserved a like in my book. 

Message 41 of 83 (225 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jun 16, 2013

We need Kudos Fairy to come over. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 42 of 83 (219 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 16, 2013

al2009man wrote:

We need Kudos Fairy to come over. 

I think that is Myalana. Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 83 (216 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Yes I do and will continue to buy stuff in home right up until the last minute. Because I enjoy it and even though some say that it's pointless, you don't own it... etc... etc. The point is, everyone has their poison, Home is one of mine.

Home is my little guilty pleasure. It's like saying don't spend a couple bucks on a drink when you're out when you could buy a whole bottle for a couple bucks more. You would still buy the drink because you're out having a good time and enjoying it. I don't see Home any differently to that. Everyone has their price. 

On a side note though, I would really love to see these forums get back to some form of normality. I'm tired of all these E3, The end of days, Home on PS4 threads. Just saying.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 44 of 83 (203 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Included in the report will be a note stating Kudo's didn't mean anything more than "I liked your post''

It was much better at Jive when they called them likes. I don't think I ever saw anyone complain about them. Something about the word Kudos that seems to mean more than that but that is essentially all they are. 

There are forums without them and they survive as well. Smiley Happy

Shadows-Runners post was certainly well stated and deserved a like in my book. 

Then we must be right. By my count in the Home forums you're number one kudo holder (fashion thread!) and I think I am second and Max third. kudo's are fun and all but yeah. WHY in the.. Are we talking kudos!! Topic! home is here!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 45 of 83 (199 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 16, 2013

aKudosforyou-vi.gif

Message 46 of 83 (187 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Well until we get some direction in the way of an official announcement relative to Home we are going to continue to get threads like these and people will continue to like or not like what some have to say. 

The OP raised the issue and some simply followed the comments.

I'd much rather have all the platinums that HellyKitty has given that's something to proud of. By the way The Last of Us is amazing. I'm playing that and having a wonderful time. 

I think most of us are concerned about Home's future. I know I am. It's really hard to know what is going to happen and the sooner we are told the better. 

Message 47 of 83 (180 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

aKudosforyou-vi.gif

UR PIC R BELONG TO ME NAOW!

Edit* @Jo, no I totally agree, don't get me wrong. I am concerned too. I realise that everyone's a little on edge about it. My point is all the different threads on the matter (same thread different title kind of thing) are getting a bit tedious, you have to admit.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 48 of 83 (174 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 16, 2013
I'm all out. Smiley Sad
Message 49 of 83 (172 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well until we get some direction in the way of an official announcement relative to Home we are going to continue to get threads like these and people will continue to like or not like what some have to say. 

The OP raised the issue and some simply followed the comments.

I'd much rather have all the platinums that HellyKitty has given that's something to proud of. By the way The Last of Us is amazing. I'm playing that and having a wonderful time. 

I think most of us are concerned about Home's future. I know I am. It's really hard to know what is going to happen and the sooner we are told the better. 

Awwwww, thanks Jo. Funny, I really went for most of those plats for replay value more than anything. I almost left the house today to go find a copy of the Last of Us if I could find it. Can't wait to see for myself how good it is Smiley Tongue.

Yes, it's a concern to see alot of things that are going on, but all we can do is live this life one day at a time. That's what I'm going to do anyways. Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 83 (170 Views)