Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: So now that Home is ultimately dying on the PS3...

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

MapleStory wrote:

how many of you plan to continue purchasing things within it? I stopped spending a dime on Home by January 2010, as it was pretty clear that they had lost track of any direction they were originally shooting for.

Are there still a lot of users who feel excited for newly released content? And do those of you who still plan to financially support Home hope to expect any specific type of content or updates down the line?

Wow...it's very impressive that you stopped spending over 3 years ago realizing that in just a short 48 months or so, Home might be finished. It's also wonderful of you to show back up now and again to seemingly gloat over the imminent demise of Home. We truly appreciate your concern about our spending habits and wish you well.

Did you have any other glimpses into the future to share with us? I predict that sometime in the near future you'll be annoyed by something that someone posts in this thread. Smiley Happy

Can I give you a kudos or do I need to clear it with the Kudos police first? Smiley Wink

We gotten so many sweet things in the last 3 years. Sure one can enjoy the service without spending money but it sure is a lot more fun when you buy things from time to time. The last year especially with all the new dances and lmo's have been a lot of fun for me at least. 

And relative to Free Realms I think I'll pass. When the day comes that Home closes it's doors we'll all find something else interesting to do with our time and entertainment dollars.

Message 31 of 83 (280 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Can I give you a kudos or do I need to clear it with the Kudos police first? Smiley Wink

We gotten so many sweet things in the last 3 years. Sure one can enjoy the service without spending money but it sure is a lot more fun when you buy things from time to time. The last year especially with all the new dances and lmo's have been a lot of fun for me at least. 

And relative to Free Realms I think I'll pass. When the day comes that Home closes it's doors we'll all find something else interesting to do with our time and entertainment dollars.

I'll keep spending until I feel the time has come for me to stop and I'll put very little stock in the forecasts of others who have by their own admittance had o little to do with Home over the last several years. Perhaps if those people had shown more support over the last few years, Home's future wwouldn't be up in the air as it is now.

Jo, I'm probably the last person to ask for advice about kudos as I'm really loose with them. Some put waaaay too much stock in such things and I don't quite understand it except perhaps as a diversionary measure. Floundering and feel like you're in danger of your post being shot down? Look who kudoed who!!! Yeah...like that makes any difference.

Message 32 of 83 (245 Views)
MVP Support
14360 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Who says Home is coming to an end? I'll still continue to enjoy the 3D social world with its updates and new content until I feel it's time  for me to stop playing it altogether and find something else interesting to do with my PS3.

I would feel a little disappointedf if Home doesn't make its way on the PS4, but I still have some ounce of hope when Sony announces the fate of Home which would be positive. If it doesn't makes its way, then it's alright because there will always be another 3D world to fill in the void that is Home when the PS4 comes out.

I guess we'll have to wait until the time comes.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 33 of 83 (215 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

Jo, I'm probably the last person to ask for advice about kudos as I'm really loose with them. Some put waaaay too much stock in such things and I don't quite understand it except perhaps as a diversionary measure. Floundering and feel like you're in danger of your post being shot down? Look who kudoed who!!! Yeah...like that makes any difference.

Shhhhh! secret Kudos! ;0

HomeStationMagazine
Message 34 of 83 (192 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Kudos are like trophys to me..lol..DON'T care  never did,when i started gaming your gameplay spoke for itself.GAME OVER!..Smiley Very Happy

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 35 of 83 (190 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 16, 2013

boobinz wrote:

Kudos are like trophys to me..lol..DON'T care  never did,when i started gaming your gameplay spoke for itself.GAME OVER!..Smiley Very Happy

I so had to kudo you and Jersqual for those posts. I kudoed you hard. Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 83 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Did hyperkane post in this thread?  Smiley Indifferent

Message 37 of 83 (158 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 16, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

Idk, but do you want a kudo's? lol

Message 38 of 83 (155 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 16, 2013

In the year 2213 a 7th grade teacher will ask his class to do reports on people who used the ancient PlayStation Forums. A young kid will pick Jersquall for their report. After going over days and days of posts and research I can only hope that everything I posted told that young child a ton about the person Jersquall was.

Included in the report will be a note stating Kudo's didn't mean anything more than "I liked your post''

Morale of the story: Your post will determine how you were percieved and not Kudo's.

The end?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 39 of 83 (149 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 16, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

Idk, but do you want a kudo's? lol

Seeing as the OP turned the discussion to kudos back on pg 1, I'm going to assume that he thought it was important in the grand scheme of things and so I'm going to kudo at will now.

Message 40 of 83 (147 Views)