Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

WOW  stop with the PERSONAL attacks And, I didn't know where the CODE came from!! 

 

I was ONLY making POINTS.  So, I was wrong about the GLOBE.  SUE ME. 

 

GOD

 

 

 


You talk without knowing the facts which only makes you look foolish.  You always complain about personal attacks but in another thread you told smokingpistol not to take your commentary personal.  You complain about the management, the forums, the marketing team, PShome, people on home, names of dolphys, rewards, yet here you are day after day.  If you hate home and all about it, my advise would be for you to sell ur ps3 and be done with it once and for all and save what's left of ur sanity which is not much. 

 

Message 31 of 42 (270 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

WOW  stop with the PERSONAL attacks And, I didn't know where the CODE came from!! 

 

I was ONLY making POINTS.  So, I was wrong about the GLOBE.  SUE ME. 

 

GOD

 

 

 


You talk without knowing the facts which only makes you look foolish.  You always complain about personal attacks but in another thread you told smokingpistol not to take your commentary personal.  You complain about the management, the forums, the marketing team, PShome, people on home, names of dolphys, rewards, yet here you are day after day.  If you hate home and all about it, my advise would be for you to sell ur ps3 and be done with it once and for all and save what's left of ur sanity which is not much. 

 


@ T You take stuff way too personal on here. I was only making points.  I really didn't know where the code came from. 

 

I didn't attack smokingpistol, because I was say,"not brain washed."  He took it way too personal   I don't believe everything tweet says I think, they suck. It could be nothing b ut lies.  Open your inbox because I see how you are because you can dish it but  can't take it.

Message 32 of 42 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
@ T You take stuff way too personal on here. I was only making points.  I really didn't know where the code came from. 

I didn't attack smokingpistol, because I was say,"not brain washed."  He took it way too personal   I don't believe everything tweet says I think, they suck. It could be nothing b ut lies.  Open your inbox because I see how you are because you can dish it but  can't take it.



What points are you making?  Your just assuming **bleep** and posting lies! Theres the link to the code: 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/ESSENCE-OF-WINTER-FREE/m-p/38989401/highligh...

 

You may want to resend those messages you said you sent me, I had you on ignore and never got em. 

Message 33 of 42 (248 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
@ T You take stuff way too personal on here. I was only making points.  I really didn't know where the code came from. 

I didn't attack smokingpistol, because I was say,"not brain washed."  He took it way too personal   I don't believe everything tweet says I think, they suck. It could be nothing b ut lies.  Open your inbox because I see how you are because you can dish it but  can't take it.



What points are you making?  Your just assuming **bleep** and posting lies! Theres the link to the code: 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/ESSENCE-OF-WINTER-FREE/m-p/38989401/highligh...

 

You may want to resend those messages you said you sent me, I had you on ignore and never got em. 


T open your INBOX okay.   I said after I didn't know it was a mistake okay.   I can accept that. Now, open your INBOX and we will have a friendly chat ^^

Message 34 of 42 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
681 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

ViscousSnake wrote:

from SONY to NA Home users? Masks.



Ah, but the spirit lives on. Have you participated in any user created event. We have that choice, as we have in real life.

 

User Created Holiday Events




 

Do user created events give out cool rewards? I dont think so...

Message 35 of 42 (213 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
29233 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

DMCoutatime wrote:
Do user created events give out cool rewards? I dont think so...

Actually yes, if the organizer can afford it and wishes to.

 

But such events are wonderful for being with family, friends and strangers. Even if no reward or gift is given.

 

User Created Holiday Events

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 36 of 42 (207 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34149 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Tikiween Event = Failed

Thanksgiving  Event = Failed

Maskmas Event = Failed

Like I want 50 + plus of the samething, 50 different masks. C'mon dudes. Really.


fixed that for you. Smiley LOL

 

but i do have to say that the Thanksgiving event was the best of the 3. i mean at least they decorated the space to the theme of the Holiday.


Message 37 of 42 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

Yes, sir and I gave them credit for that.  The only good thing about it  was, they decorated right.  

Message 38 of 42 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 05/24/2010
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

The PS Home management did a very good job developing the ice skating game and dancing game as part of celebrating a nice traditional concept oriented Christmas.  Perhaps next year they will design a Christmas celebration similar to the one they have last year based on solving quests and earning rewards but for tcelebrating a more complete traditional Christmas, I think they should have accompanied the masks with a variety of outfits to match.   

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All "digital bugs" or "digital failures" of the server are meritory of a "continuous laugh" that cannot be destroyed, HAHAHA!!!
Message 39 of 42 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: So THIS was Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Tikiween Event = Failed

Thanksgiving  Event = Failed

Maskmas Event = Failed

Like I want 50 + plus of the samething, 50 different masks. C'mon dudes. Really.


fixed that for you. Smiley LOL

 

but i do have to say that the Thanksgiving event was the best of the 3. i mean at least they decorated the space to the theme of the Holiday.


I actually disliked that event the most.lol The thing that irked me to no end were the witches.I mean,huh?This is Thanksgiving not some holiday for Salem.Did the developers even know what Thanksgiving is about?Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and the whole thing was ruined for me(on Home).I get aggravated just thinking about it.lol Sorry for the mini-rant.

Message 40 of 42 (136 Views)
0 Likes