VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Re: So No More Codes Posted of ANY Kind?

Dec 23, 2010

it amuses me how people seem to blame the forum and the mods for this new rule.

the forum mods could really care less about Home. it was the HCMs who implemented this rule.

we need to take this up with the HCMs. this is just another case of them screwing up.

Message 51 of 57 (4,972 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Dec 23, 2010

the problem with the no code sharing is that people WORK for a living and don't get back on there PS3's to redeem the codes by the time they are released... I HATE LIMITED CODES!!!!!! STOP LIMITED CODES!!! Sometimes i myself find out from a friend because i don't have time to read everything that sony comes out with. I'm a little disappointed in this but i will use alternative methods to find codes when i can. I am upset i missed a limited code from Star Wars yesterday because 1000 people did it before i got to it.

Sincerely,

Disappointed!

Message 52 of 57 (4,972 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 23, 2010

the_original_se wrote:

the forum mods could really care less about Home. it was the HCMs who implemented this rule.

we need to take this up with the HCMs. this is just another case of them screwing up.

Shut up!
Last 6 purchased games.

Yes it is and the forum community should not give them a free ride with respect to it. Perhaps asking enough questions relating to it on the Playstation Blog when it updates might get their attention.

Hiding what is going on in other regions won't make North American home better.

Message 53 of 57 (4,972 Views)
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Dec 23, 2010

Agreed, Joanna.

Hopefully this can be taken care of.

Photobucket
Message 54 of 57 (4,972 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Dec 23, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Shut up!
Last 6 purchased games.

Yes it is and the forum community should not give them a free ride with respect to it. Perhaps asking enough questions relating to it on the Playstation Blog when it updates might get their attention.

Hiding what is going on in other regions won't make North American home better.

i really want to know what the hell they were thinking when they made that rule. Smiley Indifferent

Message 55 of 57 (4,972 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Dec 23, 2010

No more sharing of codes, and no free talk of International news?

Has Home been taken over by a Dictator?

Why cant we share codes? I've given several RLS codes away on the forums, surely its up to me what I do with them... Yes, I have friends that I could give them to, but theyre not on the Forums, and I know some of the the things like the RLS items will be more appreciated by those on the Forums, so why cant we give out codes away?

And only restricted discussions of International news limited to the suggestions thread... Home is a community involving the whole world, your the ones that have chosen to restrict us from travelling to other regions, your choice, not ours, and now you dont want us to be able to have a proper discussion of other regions in an open, free and honest format?

Someone on the forums has serious power issues they need to address...

Message 56 of 57 (4,972 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Dec 23, 2010

Elway358 wrote:

Wow, very disappointed to read this in the post welcoming users to the new forums. To be honest coming here to share or find codes posted was one of my main reasons for visiting period.

Does this also mean that codes such as those that have been posted by Home staff, etc in the past will also no longer be posted here? If so, what's the difference between those and user shared codes?

The visual changes to the forum is one thing but wow, this is a major let down and a big reason to visit these forums now gone.

this new forums is total crap and no codes thats ********

Message 57 of 57 (4,972 Views)
0 Likes