Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: So I heard that there were gonna be ads all over home.....

Jun 18, 2007
Lame, don't put bull crap that has no backbone or explination like this on the boards!  I don't need abunch of non-thinkforyourselfers reading this kind of crap.  Yeah at the most if you can play Street Fighter II, for example, what you may see a CAPCOM LOGO or something, thats as close as you can really get.  Sony hasn't said anything about this.  Tisk tisk tisk.
September the 11th was an inside job!  Jet hits pentagon then disappears?
Message 11 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1658 posts

Jun 19, 2007

BRANDONP4 wrote:
Lame, don't put bull crap that has no backbone or explination like this on the boards!  I don't need abunch of non-thinkforyourselfers reading this kind of crap.  Yeah at the most if you can play Street Fighter II, for example, what you may see a CAPCOM LOGO or something, thats as close as you can really get.  Sony hasn't said anything about this.  Tisk tisk tisk.

I'm pretty sure in a couple home videos they said that there will be advertising. but like most people said, it will be entertainment related atleast, which is fine by me.
Message 12 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 19, 2007
personally the more advertising the better i think just as long as ur forced to watch them or anything b/c more advertisements means more money to sony meaning less we have to pay for stuff in game, a.k.a shirsts furniture ect.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility
Message 13 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 19, 2007
Why does anyone care about the advertising anyways? Personally, I like the idea of ads on video screens and bill boards.
Message 14 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
465 posts

Jun 19, 2007
it would make it more life-like to have ads for games and stuff. As far as the "pecker enlargement" ads- I was joking. "Hey come see my web cam" Hahaha could you imagine that in home? I'd sell my PS3. Lol.

Someone did mention that they were gonna do that so I figured I'd ask what you all thought. I would love to see ads of new movies and games! Just as long as they aren't out only a few days before the actual movie comes out like the pathetic PS Store has now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 15 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes