Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: Snowman gender discrimination?

Dec 14, 2011

PSYCHO_180 wrote:

As far as gender discrimination Really?? Home has been onpoint with making sure its female and male users get great items, there have been occasional hiccups "Mime" "Battlefield reward outfit" "Tekken hybrid rewards" and soo on but its usally either been female or male on those hiccups and its not sony's fault it the developers decision and problem.

Lets not make this a Male vs. Female thing ppl.

If you go back to the original post, this thread was started last year when Sony decided to release the female snowman mask and not the male.  I titled this thread "Snowman gender discrimination?" to poke fun at that.

The male and female versions of the Snowman mask are available in the EU region of Home like Steve said.  Sony continues to take away items that are very popular with certain groups in NA but this no longer surprises me.  For example, the original ninja costume is now gone.  I have a feeling, however, that the Hamster and Echochrome costumes are safe.  I'm not sure why Sony is doing this but once again it shows how out of touch they are with the Home community.  Troublemakers will always be troublemakers no matter which groups they decide to associate or label themselves with.  There are good and bad apples in every bunch.  It's really too bad Sony can't leave popular items that have been part of the community from the beginning and deal with the bad apples in a different way.  It's like punishing the whole class for the actions of one or two students. 

Anyway, this was never about gender discrimination.  That was just a joke.  I apologize if it got taken the wrong way.

Have a happy holiday season everyone! ^.^

Get your Portable ID!

Find me on Twitter @maxbrat
Message 91 of 94 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 15, 2011

Ok this has been posted here for a year now you would think that the original over sight would have been corrected for this holiday season but i guess being Sony with their root kits removal of original features from consoles, underhand court procedures, harassment of homebrew devs and inability to keep users information safe, that this would be far too much to ask not really a memorable year is it ..anything to add Glasswalls or Locuststar?

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Message 92 of 94 (46 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

Dec 15, 2011

Maybe this is your answer from Sony?

Snowman vs Polar Bear

Message 93 of 94 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything