Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Re: Sneak peek at the Crimson Hoverbike.AtomRepublic! (eu) for now

Nov 18, 2012

Looks really cool.. Hopefully the pricing of them will be reasonable.

Message 11 of 49 (367 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Nov 18, 2012

These hoverbikes look awesome. yet another leftover for NA to possibly have later on.Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 49 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

A7-0U-BCQAA7cnd.png large.png

A7-08ihCQAAP5TM.png large.png

A7-ysckCQAAlYma.png large.png

A7-zScmCQAA6k2f.png

the hoverbikes will come out this month in the EU, and NA later on..

Now that I think about it and look at Snowstone remarks and real motorcycles. It looks awkward.

sword-art-online
Message 13 of 49 (333 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Hmmm..interesting.. but why are the legs so close to the HOT / FLAMING  exhaust system?

Message 14 of 49 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Given this is coming to the EU first I can see the protests now! Burn baby burn!

Nah, AtomRepublic is a Europe-based developer (France I believe) so it's natural EU gets this content first. The rage comes from EU getting JP products and NA licenses before NA does. In my case at least, but I'm sure it's the same for many others.

Anyways these hoverbikes are AMAZING! It's funny how everyone is praising Atom Republic now after slamming them for there DEBUT only offering biker jackets. I, however, loved the biker jackets from the beginning since they have the exact same ones for male and female. 

Seems like I will be purchasing everything by AR when they come here, the female jacket bundle, the pets bundle, the cowboy dance moves, and now these amazing bikes! I only want the black and green one, but if there's a bundle exclusive bike or something I'll be getting the bundle (if I like it)

Message 15 of 49 (283 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Not feeling the paintjobs on these. Good try but a pass for me. Solid colors wouldve been preferred to the tattoo like decals. They WILL sell well though and its good to see junior devs like this step up. I look forward to more of their work in the future Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 16 of 49 (268 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Pretty awesome bikes. I cant wait to see a video of them in motion b4 i go all crazy for em....There is a height limit in Home, so they wont go that height up ya know. Still they seem pretty cool and I am awaiting a video of them soon enought thou. They look pretty cool Smiley Happy 

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 49 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Given this is coming to the EU first I can see the protests now! Burn baby burn!

Nah, AtomRepublic is a Europe-based developer (France I believe) so it's natural EU gets this content first. The rage comes from EU getting JP products and NA licenses before NA does. In my case at least, but I'm sure it's the same for many others.

Anyways these hoverbikes are AMAZING! It's funny how everyone is praising Atom Republic now after slamming them for there DEBUT only offering biker jackets. I, however, loved the biker jackets from the beginning since they have the exact same ones for male and female. 

Seems like I will be purchasing everything by AR when they come here, the female jacket bundle, the pets bundle, the cowboy dance moves, and now these amazing bikes! I only want the black and green one, but if there's a bundle exclusive bike or something I'll be getting the bundle (if I like it)

I was just teasing! They do look neat! I will reserve judgement though until I see them. I hope the pricing is reasonable too. This has to be the first of many many vehicles we are going to be seeing.

Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Whoa they look pretty cool.Can't wait to see them in action!
Message 19 of 49 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Dislikes:

1. Do not like the exhaust pipe hanging out the side on a jet engine. (Cut that off)

2 . Mutilply exhaust for one intake, No..Just run the exhaust all the way thru...

3. Louvered second intake by the knees. No

4. Front looks to large and fat. 

5. Black is maroon, yellow is maroon. (not Black)

6. Add some chrome trim.

7. Footrest mounted on exhaust. What! (move) this really bothers me.

8. Shape is much like a fish.

9. Do something with the fins. (Its not a F-15)

1. Chrome/red color looks good

2. Body position (angle) running and parked.

3. Headlights

Have yet to see this in motion, Hope it does not look like the Gangnam. (choppy)

Price?

Decals are always a issue, Some like, some don't. Would offer a plain paint scheme.

With the right trim, you do not need decals.

It might seem like I am being a little hard, but take it as constructive criticism.

Its a good attempt on a first LMO bike. (If it is LMO)

Really step back and look at it..

Hope this helps you!

Message 20 of 49 (244 Views)
0 Likes