Highlighted
May 22 2013
By: SkitzStatus Splicer 32 posts

Slap Happy Sam's Stage Show

2 replies 120 views Edited May 22, 2013

a long long time ago,on a server far far away (lol Robot LOL) i bought the phonograph for slap happy sam's.i love this game! but unfourtunatly, the servers are now always empty,and even when there is some there,they dont have the phonograph needed to play.Soooo,if you to have this item,and miss this game and wanna play,just let me know and we can start throwing pies at eachother,and get punched by giant boxing gloves!

Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Re: Slap Happy Sam's Stage Show

May 22, 2013

SkitzStatus wrote:

a long long time ago,on a server far far away (lol Robot LOL) i bought the phonograph for slap happy sam's.i love this game! but unfourtunatly, the servers are now always empty,and even when there is some there,they dont have the phonograph needed to play.Soooo,if you to have this item,and miss this game and wanna play,just let me know and we can start throwing pies at eachother,and get punched by giant boxing gloves!

There is a group that gets together to play on Friday nights. Take a look at this thread for more information. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Slap-Happy/m-p/37402212#M1085447

Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)
Splicer
32 posts

Re: Slap Happy Sam's Stage Show

May 22, 2013
perfect!thanks for showing me.
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes