Reply
Sep 29 2013
By: Foxy_Shiori First Son 24 posts
Offline

Skirts for avi o. o

15 replies 533 views Edited Sep 29, 2013

Well I just look around the shop and haven't see a best skirt for the avi...anyone have any suggestion for me ? XP tyvm <3 love ya'all 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 16 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

Sep 29, 2013

there are many here at diffent styles and prices:
http://alphazone4.com/store/search/eyJxdWVyeSI6InNraXJ0IiwiZ2VuZGVyIjoiRiIsInJlZ2lvbnMiOiIifQ/


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 16 (526 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

Sep 29, 2013
How do you love someone you don't even know?
Message 3 of 16 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

Sep 29, 2013

Grand_Moff wrote:
How do you love someone you don't even know?
1) there are many kinds of " love"
2) it is a figure of speech, I am sure she means she is grateful for the help
( lol, seeing your name, I bet you " love" Darth VaderSmiley Wink but I bet you never met him)

 


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 16 (424 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

Sep 29, 2013

Look in Lockwood, they have some nice skirts available in a variety of different colors.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 5 of 16 (410 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

Sep 29, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:
How do you love someone you don't even know?
1) there are many kinds of " love"
2) it is a figure of speech, I am sure she means she is grateful for the help
( lol, seeing your name, I bet you " love" Darth VaderSmiley Wink but I bet you never met him)

 


It's appropriate for one to say he/she loves films, loves video games, love books, etc. It's never appropriate for one to say he/she loves random people over the Internet.

 

Figure of speech or not, it's a moronic thing to post. A "Thank you" would suffice.

Message 6 of 16 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:
How do you love someone you don't even know?
1) there are many kinds of " love"
2) it is a figure of speech, I am sure she means she is grateful for the help
( lol, seeing your name, I bet you " love" Darth VaderSmiley Wink but I bet you never met him)

 


I've met Darth Vader several times. It usually happens around the end of October.... He's shorter than he looks on T.V. Very disappointing. Sometimes, it's just better not to meet our heros. Smiley Tongue

 

Darth_Vader_Kid_Costume.jpg

 

Darth Vader wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt. His fashion sense leans more towards capes. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 16 (369 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

"Thank you" for your non moronic opinion Smiley Happy

 


Grand_Moff wrote:
Figure of speech or not, it's a moronic thing to post. A "Thank you" would suffice.



Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 8 of 16 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5755 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

The Classic Miniskirts by Lockwood are some of the most versatile skirts available, and reasonably priced at $0.99. They come in black, white, red and coral. It's in the Lockwood store, under the orange Lockwood lion shield section.

 

 

 


The Granzella miniskirts with slits are nice, but the brass buckle makes them not go as well with some tops, and they're more expensive at $1.49.

 



Billabong's Rio Mio skirt has cute pockets, but you have to wear it with a long top, because it glitches horribly at the waistline :x

 

IMO, Lockwood's Classic Miniskirts really are the best for the money.




Message 9 of 16 (321 Views)
First Son
Registered: 06/07/2013
Offline
24 posts
 

Re: Skirts for avi o. o

Sep 30, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

The Classic Miniskirts by Lockwood are some of the most versatile skirts available, and reasonably priced at $0.99. They come in black, white, red and coral. It's in the Lockwood store, under the orange Lockwood lion shield section.

 

 

 


The Granzella miniskirts with slits are nice, but the brass buckle makes them not go as well with some tops, and they're more expensive at $1.49.

 



Billabong's Rio Mio skirt has cute pockets, but you have to wear it with a long top, because it glitches horribly at the waistline :x

 

IMO, Lockwood's Classic Miniskirts really are the best for the money.

Well It sure do look good but too classic :\ I'm looking for ripped jean short or skirt idk...I'm into gothic / emo style o. e

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 16 (248 Views)
0 Likes