Jan 26 2013
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts

Since another California team is in the big game

25 replies 279 views Edited Jan 26, 2013
Home should be doing another big event. So watch out for it. Be really surprised, if Home doesn't do this.

Just an idea: Like throwing footballs at a target. Once hitting the target and receive two shirts from the two teams as rewards. Or some special rewards marking the big event. As we enter the Pier, football related. So many ideas to mark this event in home.

The hockey event was cool. Something like that should happen again.

Message 1 of 26 (279 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Since another California team is in the big game

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

@ HalfNerd 

Why do you have to do that? I was making a suggestion and you are being mean.  Uncalled for photos.  

You wonder why I am the way I am.  People like you. I thought you were cool up until now.

Message 2 of 26 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I doubt your desires will come true. Sony made a profit off the Norelco shaving company advertisement  The NFL licensing is costly and markets to a small minority. Something Sony North America will never pay for. 

sword-art-online
Message 3 of 26 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

I doubt your desires will come true. Sony made a profit off the Norelco shaving company advertisement  The NFL licensing is costly and markets to a small minority. Something Sony North America will never pay for. 

maybe the game itself could happen, with just special rewards.

Message 4 of 26 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jan 26, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

maybe the game itself could happen, with just special rewards.

Unless Sony has a major hand in it, like the Southern African World Cup, you can forget it.

sword-art-online
Message 5 of 26 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Jan 26, 2013
They don't create events on a whim. So this is highly unlikely. Most things that come to fruition are prepared 4-6 months in advance.
Message 6 of 26 (191 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Okay, you people are so harsh. Just an idea. No reason to attack it and be mean. Sounds like some of you were shouting at the screen reading it LOL
Message 7 of 26 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Jan 27, 2013
I didn't see anything harsh.
Message 8 of 26 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 27, 2013
You are already telling me NO and you have no clue, that it may or not even happen because it came from me. All it was, was just an idea. If they don't do it oh well. Look at halfnerdhalfman, he was reported again.
Message 9 of 26 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 27, 2013
On that, it wouldn't happen and I don't care too much for it. There is positive that could come from having him on here. I didn't need to post dumb pictures like you do, halfnerd. Least with my idea, is a positive one. Its not like, I'm asking for it to stick on here. It will only be on here for a couple of day and so on. Bieber content is dumb. As I said before, if it ever came that way. Bye bye home for good! But, yes I would like to see the Bieber on here, so we can all see it fail!!
Message 10 of 26 (131 Views)
0 Likes