Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Signs You Might Be "Grinding" TOO Much

Jul 28, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

myalana wrote:

You do that part up in the UFO where you get changed from a human to a robot back to a human so much that you start wishing  you could have metal legs like JP longs for in Grandma's Boy.

Sure, but would you get longer metal legs, to make yourself taller? Smiley Tongue

Only if they didn't interfere with the indoor plumbing. Cat Wink

Message 11 of 69 (231 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5960 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Well then I guess I can consider myself fortunate that I have no clue of what this means. It sounds pretty awful and quite the dilemma.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 12 of 69 (214 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

if you heard about the 300 second shower and actually considered making a run for it and trying it yourself, ... you prob are grinding too much lol

ROFLMAO - omg .. I actually tried to time myself making a 300-second Grilled Cheese Sandwich during my Emporer wait yesterday ... YIKES ... Smiley Tongue

FYI - neither side burned and it WAS GBD - golden, brown and delicious! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 69 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Jul 28, 2013

grinding to much when i forget to make a LBP version

images.jpg

Message 14 of 69 (198 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Jul 28, 2013

when u 4get wat the XMB looks like u might be grinding to much lol thats how I felt after I went to bed yesterday, was on the XMB like only briefly 

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 15 of 69 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jul 28, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

if you heard about the 300 second shower and actually considered making a run for it and trying it yourself, ... you prob are grinding too much lol

ROFLMAO - omg .. I actually tried to time myself making a 300-second Grilled Cheese Sandwich during my Emporer wait yesterday ... YIKES ... Smiley Tongue

FYI - neither side burned and it WAS GBD - golden, brown and delicious! Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad you outlined that. At first it sounded like part of a singles want add.... actually even after it's explained it kind of sounds like one. Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 69 (172 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Jill has her bikini. So does Claire and Joanna who completed everything but the water race. Not going to beat the emperor with a default sword I don't think so I'll have to get Jill some help at some point with the Emperor so she can get the other rewards and quests done. 

Can I add the points together? Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 69 (162 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Lol! I can also make a tasty scrambled eggs sandwich by starting it during the first wait time of 200+ seconds and finishing it during the second emperor fight wait....
Message 18 of 69 (150 Views)
Sackboy
463 posts

Jul 28, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

With the Kikai Event in full swing, a lot of forumers are busy grinding away for leaderboard rewards. How do you know when you've been grinding TOO much, though. I'm sure there are some warning signs. I hope some of you will participate with real examples, or (my preference) made up silliness.

• If you find out you CAN shower in 300 seconds... you might be grinding TOO much. (credit ThrenodyT
  • If you think trying to shower in 300 seconds is silly, because you can shower when the event is over... you might be grinding TOO much.
  • If when your toaster pops (during a quick break to the kitchen) you attack it with a wooden spoon... you might be grinding TOO much
  • If after attacking your toaster, you catch yourself looking around for an empty soda can to upgrade your weapon... you might be grinding TOO much.
  • If you're too busy grinding to comment on this thread... you might be grinding TOO much. Smiley Tongue

It's a slow Sunday on the forums, and I'm a little bored. So, I thought maybe we could have a little fun with this idea.

If you're feeling burnt out after only 10 playthroughs

Message 19 of 69 (136 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 28, 2013

.... When you run up to waiting players by a boss battle doors and reflexively starting hitting the "attack" button on the controller.

Message 20 of 69 (131 Views)