Reply
First Son
Registered: 07/07/2007
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007
yea, but 500,000 spots are alot!
Message 31 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/20/2007
Offline
994 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007


Playstation Expert wrote:
As you know the homebetatrial.com site was made by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Where I live its 6:00p.m. in the U.K. its midnight...why would SCEE make the sign up page at midnight? Maybe later today in the U.K. they will update the site.



Ha ha. This is one of those threads where people take it very seriously and stay up all night continuosly updating the Home Beta web page. We will see a bunch of threads about it tonight saying they are up at 1 am, 2 am, etc. etc.
Message 32 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2005
Offline
3705 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007


619PS3NUT wrote:
yea, but 500,000 spots are alot!



LOL! Its 50,000
Message 33 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2005
Offline
3705 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007


BCramer wrote:


Playstation Expert wrote:
As you know the homebetatrial.com site was made by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Where I live its 6:00p.m. in the U.K. its midnight...why would SCEE make the sign up page at midnight? Maybe later today in the U.K. they will update the site.



Ha ha. This is one of those threads where people take it very seriously and stay up all night continuosly updating the Home Beta web page. We will see a bunch of threads about it tonight saying they are up at 1 am, 2 am, etc. etc.



You never know.
Message 34 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/19/2007
Offline
4229 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007


Deathsknight wrote:
funny thing is everyone is excited to sign up lol but doesnt necessarily mean youll get in just means u might key word might get in lol.



Well atleast ill know i had a chance at getting in unlike the random stuff


Add me if you need any help or just want to chat.
Message 35 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/07/2007
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007
prob. cause everyone wants to b the first person to make a thread and it will turn out to be like 3-4 of them haha
Message 36 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/07/2007
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007
50,000 still decent amount
Message 37 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/23/2007
Offline
2256 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007


WhiteFeatherJM wrote:


Deathsknight wrote:
funny thing is everyone is excited to sign up lol but doesnt necessarily mean youll get in just means u might key word might get in lol.



Well atleast ill know i had a chance at getting in unlike the random stuff


lol true.
Message 38 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/30/2007
Offline
989 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007
What if you got this e-mail back from Home?

Dear PlayStation User:
We are sorry but our Home Open Beta space is full. Your sign-up was number 50,001

Photobucket
Message 39 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/03/2007
Offline
495 posts
 

Re: Sign Ups Actually Could Start Today...

Jul 7, 2007


JAVST3R8 wrote:
What if you got this e-mail back from Home?

Dear PlayStation User:
We are sorry but our Home Open Beta space is full. Your sign-up was number 50,001


i would throw my ps3 out of the nearest 3rd story window, then i would cry...
 
not really but i would be pissed...
Message 40 of 86 (4 Views)
0 Likes