Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Sick of Hearing About Japan Home

Oct 19, 2012
To the OP or anyone else sharing these sentiments...

You folks do realise that people in other regions (Japan, UK, etc) say the same thing about NA Home, right? Jealousy is all across the board here. Some of what we have, they dont. Some of what they have, we dont. You think the Japanese and English sit over there and say "Well, looks like NA Home is shaping up really well. Im so happy for them"?

No, they say "Im so sick of hearing about NA Home"

On topic: It is good to see and hear what other regions have coming out. After all...a few weeks later or a few months, we get their stuff here too. All we gotta do is wait.

Some stuff, we may never get. That stuff might be exclusive to other regions only. But its good to know what the devs are doing and working on...even if its not here yet.

Chill out. See the bigger picture. Enjoy the ride. ^_^
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 51 of 104 (488 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Well perhaps I did overreact perhaps because of the "toilet seat" avatar who basically called all north americans trash that are destroying the japan home and then started bragging about their culture and pretty much trashing us. I got to eu and a few things i like there better but some things better about na.  I would go to japan but it looks more difficult so i havent done it yet.  I admit japan makes good stuff but I dont like to be treated condescendingly by anyone.  If I have to I will maybe apologize but would rather not.  It just seems rather hypocritical that everyone can talk about japan home yet it is against the rules to concisely show someone how to do it.  Technically it is against the law yet it is a law no one shows any concern about breaking. It seems to me that the least japan could do is be multilingual because english is easy to get by with yet japanese is extremely difficult.  If eu and hong kong can speak english perhaps japan can also someday do this too.

Message 52 of 104 (472 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Don't worry, that person's trolling attempts are pretty 'crappy' anyways. Lives up to their name Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 53 of 104 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11094 posts

Oct 19, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I would go to japan but it looks more difficult so i havent done it yet.

Ironic indeed. If you never been to JP Home why would create a thread about something you know nothing about?

It just seems rather hypocritical that everyone can talk about japan home yet it is against the rules to concisely show someone how to do it.  Technically it is against the law yet it is a law no one shows any concern about breaking.

Are you talking about the TOS? Forum rules? I'll gladly show you how to make a JP account. Against the law? Who's law? What is against the law anyhow?

It seems to me that the least japan could do is be multilingual because english is easy to get by with yet japanese is extremely difficult.  If eu and hong kong can speak english perhaps japan can also someday do this too.

Well here's something else you know completely nothing about. Most Japanese can speak English and some quite well. You won't see a lot of it on JP Home, most of the English chat you see going on is from NA or EU users.

So what lesson did we learn today? That you shouldn't post threads on something you have no knowledge of.

Your grade for today. F-

Message 54 of 104 (414 Views)
Sackboy
572 posts

Oct 19, 2012

@AbysmalDawna

I blame South Park for this.Robot wink

Message 55 of 104 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 19, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.

It wasn't Godzilla, silly round-eye. It's Gojira. Lesson over.

Photobucket
Message 56 of 104 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Japan and the USA has a special friendship, and when you say things like that it makes it harder to remember that special relationship.

Message 57 of 104 (369 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I dislike alot of things so I avoid them. Why raise a stink and take the time to make a thread about it when no one is making you read any of these posts that seem to so greatly offend you? I dont really care much what's going on in Japan, but why should I give a crap if others do and post about it? If people are so put-off, why not make the obligatory, overly-dramatic "I'm quitting the Forums because I hate these threads" post and stamp your feet and run away? Please share your ancestry with us now so that others may disparage it as you have done.

Message 58 of 104 (365 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 19, 2012

If you're sick of hearing about Japan Home... On your computer mouse there is a wheel. Use that to scroll past the thread and ignore it. Simple?  

Also I'm sure other regions talk about the stuff we get. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 59 of 104 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

ln_Cognito wrote:

Need I also remind you the bombing of hundreds of thousands of civilians is not something any nation "asks for" as a retaliation to a bombing of a military installation to address a remark in a similar thread that spurred on this Xenophobia.

Not that this has anything to do with the topic of this particular thread.  However, if one was to comment on this, a little history lesson is in order.

It may not have been directly asked for, but little was done to try to avoid that repercussion.
The recent historical discovery of a Japan developed Anthrax Bomb, a weapon who's preliminary tests were conducted on Chinese soil killing hundreds there.  A weapon that was planned for deployment over the Western United States, which was averted by that bombing of thousands.
A bombing that the Japanese Government and people of the city were warned about, and given the option to surrender and / or leave before hand, yet chose not to.
The Nation of Japan chose to start a fight when they bombed that military installation.  They chose to fight dirty with their own Weapon of mass destruction testing, and the methods they used to test it.  Just look at the atrocities committed against the Chinese.
America just definitively ended the fight Japan started.  They even gave them a chance to stop fighting before they definitively ended the fight.
Sorry.  From an historical stand point, Japan chose their course through out that war.  They may have been victims when thousands died from a single bomb, but they were victims of their own choices.  And although I have sympathy for what they went through, and wish it did not have to happen, I blame no one but them for the event.

Be One With The Game.

Message 60 of 104 (330 Views)