Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: Sick of Hearing About Japan Home

Oct 18, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.

They terrk our jerbs.

Message 31 of 104 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Knowing what is going on elsewhere helps many of us to better understand what is and is not possible. Furthermore much of what is released now in other regions is content that eventually makes it to North America.

You should correct that to third parties that have business in NA. Any advertising, events, and some paid items or rewards done by or related to Sony in that region usually stays within that region.

Message 32 of 104 (485 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Knowing what is going on elsewhere helps many of us to better understand what is and is not possible. Furthermore much of what is released now in other regions is content that eventually makes it to North America.

You should correct that to third parties that have business in NA. Any advertising, events, and some paid items or rewards done by or related to Sony in that region usually stays within that region.

That's true. There certainly is content as you indicate that doesn't come here. Personally I'm happy the different regional homes are different enough to keep them from being clones of one another.

I don't region travel as I used to. I still personally enjoy reading about what is going on elsewhere as do many who spend time here.

Message 33 of 104 (478 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Let_lt_Bleed wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.

They terrk our jerbs.

DERK A DER!

Message 34 of 104 (471 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Oct 18, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Let_lt_Bleed wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

They terrk our jerbs.

DERK A DER!

Dying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 104 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Message 36 of 104 (443 Views)
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:
 Until then, kindly shut your collective traps and stop making me envious.

You don't have that power, to declare on others to shut their traps over something "we're allowed to discuss."

No one is forcing people to read the threads, Sony doesn't have control over your mouse.

You're right, but it IS off-tropic posting.  Look at the URL of this forum.  You see the "us" after the "commumity" and before the "playstation.com"?  That means this is the forum for the North American version of Sony's service, and thus means anything NOT concerning the North American version of Playstation Home is off-topic, UNLESS it's about content from other regions coming over here.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 37 of 104 (425 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

You don't have that power, to declare on others to shut their traps over something "we're allowed to discuss."

No one is forcing people to read the threads, Sony doesn't have control over your mouse.

You're right, but it IS off-tropic posting.  Look at the URL of this forum.  You see the "us" after the "commumity" and before the "playstation.com"?  That means this is the forum for the North American version of Sony's service, and thus means anything NOT concerning the North American version of Playstation Home is off-topic, UNLESS it's about content from other regions coming over here.

this forum is for North American users to discuss anything PlayStation related, not just PlayStation things limited to North America. stop being crazy.

Message 38 of 104 (414 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

Yes it is a forum for the North American region of Home. It clearly states that in the Forum Guideline stickied at the top of the forum. The guidelines state the following below. There is nothing that says the discussion is restricted to content coming here.

___

This is the forum for the NA region of Home. As a best practice, we encourage you to place requests for content from other regions in the Suggestion forum. Any 'discussion' which turns into a content request may be moved to the suggestions forum. Additionally, discussions created about other regions should be clearly labeled in the subject line for the region which they discuss.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Guidelines-for-the-Home-Forums/td-p/37521335...

___

Message 39 of 104 (408 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

As already stated, it's not off topic if it's pertaining to Home. The Japan threads, and EU threads all pertain to Home. So how are they off topic?

Sounds like to me, you're letting your envy to cloud your judgement which is brought on by being stubborn.

Also, if you get so envious of what they get over there. Make a Japan account, and play that server. Case solved~

Message 40 of 104 (399 Views)