PlayStation MVP
1998 posts

Re: Sick of Hearing About Japan Home

Oct 19, 2012

The white jeans were posted in a picture by Lockwood.  They then said that was an error.  But a week later, they added it to the free items.

Check this out if you're on a Vita.
Message 71 of 104 (495 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 19, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

You guys might want to check this new article out and then be careful what you wish for.

Here's a quote...

"One of the most long-standing complaint against Sony's PlayStation Store set up is that the content differs by region. Because Sony Computer Entertainment divisions operate independently, what's released on the US Store may not be released on the European Store, and vice versa."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-19-dont-like-the-way-sony-runs-the-playstation-store-you-s...

Welp, there you go people. 

/thread

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 72 of 104 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Ok so we make X7 an all region zone where you can catch a limo to all regions and have the ability to buy there as well using your country's currency.

Message 73 of 104 (483 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

First of all, Halloween was not "invented by America", it was a Pagan ritual originating in Europe.

Secondly, Playstation 3 was invented in Japan. If you hate the country so much, you shouldn't be using it. How about giving them "credit" for the existence of the platform you are on?

Third, Japan home is awesome and NA could take a lesson from them on how to do events, instead of waiting until Halloween itself or the week before for a Halloween event. 

Yesterday Japan got awesome Jason-inspired masks and chainsaws for male and female. What do we get here? A pumpkin bra and a "cat girl" in a bikini...Smiley Mad

Personally I love Japan home, but I hate how Peakvox and SCEJ won't release stuff here. So you're right, they are snobs in that regard. However, NA is also too lazy too release stuff there, so it's even. The whole region-exclusivity thing as a whole is stupid.

But as far as holidays and special events go, no other region can top Japan. With the exception of the awesome Cutteridge expansion and Savage Manor/The Morbids, NA Halloween has been terrible so far this year, though better then last year.

Still, it's the 17th and no Halloween spaces or events, and an incomplete, falsely advertisted gift machine update. NA and EU really suck when it comes to that stuff. Yes EU, Lockwood  is an EU  dev. So stop praising "US" devs so much, as many of the devs on here originate in Europe. 

Preach it, girlfriend (or dude)

Kudos xD

(Yes, I do have that many trophies and yes, I am *that* fabulous.)
Message 74 of 104 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

The-Sarge wrote:

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

of course you americans invented some silly holiday where ghouls, vampires, pixies, and other make-believe junk come to life in the form of over-priced costumes and ring on the doorbells of old fart americans to plead for sweets to rot their teeths and raise the cost of dental care for the rest of you. that sounds just like you americans.  you can have that one.

as for inventing godzilla, sure. we invented that, and we probably should release him on you because you are a snob deserving of being taught a little lesson about life.

Although I don't agree with the OP's post It can not even compare to the posts I have seen from you around the forum.

The OP's post was factually incorrect, egotistical, and overly patriotic.  That is all. 

Your posts are down right racist.  I'm not even sure how you are still posting on this forum without being banned.

And I can say this as an objective third party observer, as I am not American.

To tell you the truth this "toilet seat" avatar person is what caused me in anger to make this thread which doesnt truly reflect how I feel. I was being reactionary and would actually like to go to japan home.  I admire japanese culture and have purchased the japanese apartment. But I still think this thread has some kind of value if only to get viewpoints.  Btw I have about 70 apts in Home and have been around since 12-08 in Home. I also think Home is vastly improving and even though there is a lot of critizing of it its been working better than ever for me.  Also I have made a lot of purchases in Home easily over a thousand and not once has Sony made a mistake with me.

i'm sorry you all feel that way (just an expression; i don't really give a hoot). you are what caused me in anger to behave how i did in your thread where you started off with stereotypical "godzilla insults" and enslavement. smh

you got blood on your hands too. and that sarge man (or woman) must have glossed over the original post where you stated all your inflammatory remarks. plus you ain't a noble person at all too. i clicked and read how utterly usless your responses are. smh

for someone who is sick hearing about japan home, you sure attracted alot of attention to it by your lame thread. you weren't a problem till you posted this. but whatever, i didn't really expect better from any of ya on here.

Message 75 of 104 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

i'm sorry you all feel that way (just an expression; i don't really give a hoot). you are what caused me in anger to behave how i did in your thread where you started off with stereotypical "godzilla insults" and enslavement. smh

you got blood on your hands too. and that sarge man (or woman) must have glossed over the original post where you stated all your inflammatory remarks. plus you ain't a noble person at all too. i clicked and read how utterly usless your responses are. smh

for someone who is sick hearing about japan home, you sure attracted alot of attention to it by your lame thread. you weren't a problem till you posted this. but whatever, i didn't really expect better from any of ya on here.

I'm pretty sure that you're about as Japanese as I am. Be that as it may, the OPs statements were pretty embarrassing and hateful, but you're the one who railed in another thread:

this is a prime example of the trash north america imports to japan when they decide to create alternate accounts to check out japan goodies. we end up with servers that turn into the projects, and spray tanned guidos in vega masks and skinny jeans come up saying, "u in a fam?". smh.

keep this trash in north america. we don't want it here in japan. we are civilised people with a strong cultural background. your a pot of mooks like these. smh

So the question is, if you have such strong negative feelings about westerners, why come associate with the likes of us?

Message 76 of 104 (443 Views)
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 19, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

You guys might want to check this new article out and then be careful what you wish for.

Here's a quote...

"One of the most long-standing complaint against Sony's PlayStation Store set up is that the content differs by region. Because Sony Computer Entertainment divisions operate independently, what's released on the US Store may not be released on the European Store, and vice versa."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-19-dont-like-the-way-sony-runs-the-playstation-store-you-s...

Hey, that's really informative.  Thanks for the link!

Message 77 of 104 (429 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33579 posts

Oct 19, 2012

myalana wrote:

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

I'm pretty sure that you're about as Japanese as I am. Be that as it may, the OPs statements were pretty embarrassing and hateful, but you're the one who railed in another thread:

this is a prime example of the trash north america imports to japan when they decide to create alternate accounts to check out japan goodies. we end up with servers that turn into the projects, and spray tanned guidos in vega masks and skinny jeans come up saying, "u in a fam?". smh.

keep this trash in north america. we don't want it here in japan. we are civilised people with a strong cultural background. your a pot of mooks like these. smh

So the question is, if you have such strong negative feelings about westerners, why come associate with the likes of us?

im assuming the person just likes to hear themselves talk, speaking figuratively.

Message 78 of 104 (415 Views)
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Don't feed the trolls. The person just wants to cause trouble.

Message 79 of 104 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9499 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I propose an end to all the bickering by inviting all of you to come live in Canadian Home, where racial tolerance is high and the kids in B.C. are even higher! :/ Hahaha just PM our Head Community Prime Minister Moosewalls and he'll set up a Hub train to take you all... Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 80 of 104 (400 Views)