Oct 18 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Sick of Hearing About Japan Home

103 replies 979 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

I for one am tired of always hearing about how great japan home is.  Since Americans invented Halloween how about the rest of the world show a little gratitude. I also think that a lot of these promoters of japan home are snobs who just like to come on here and make us feel bad. I'll give japan credit for inventing Godzilla but lets not go too far with all this japan crap.

Message 1 of 104 (979 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: Sick of Hearing About Japan Home

Oct 18, 2012

**bleep** girl, who put wasabi in your undies this morning?

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Message 2 of 104 (972 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Let's face it, Japan Home is badass. 

I giggled at the "inventing Godzilla" part Smiley LOL

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 104 (966 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

Oct 18, 2012

sorry that you are jealous of Japan Home. But that's your problem. And no one elses. Look in the mirror before you throw stones.

Personally, I don't think JP is better. But they put alot of work into a Halloween event. And I'm looking forward to enjoy it.

And it starts late late tonight for West Coasters. Early Morning for East Coast. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 104 (948 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Little lady, in no less than 500 words please write me an essay on how the commercial holiday known as 'Halloween' has benefitted mankind. I expect the paper on my desk at 0800.

Need I also remind you the bombing of hundreds of thousands of civilians is not something any nation "asks for" as a retaliation to a bombing of a military installation to address a remark in a similar thread that spurred on this Xenophobia.

The Japanese did not ask to be put on a pedestal of greatness by you. You have put them  there all by yourself.

Message 5 of 104 (943 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Oct 18, 2012

how about just not reading the topics about Japan's Home? simple enough, no?

Message 6 of 104 (939 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

First of all, Halloween was not "invented by America", it was a Pagan ritual originating in Europe.

Secondly, Playstation 3 was invented in Japan. If you hate the country so much, you shouldn't be using it. How about giving them "credit" for the existence of the platform you are on?

Third, Japan home is awesome and NA could take a lesson from them on how to do events, instead of waiting until Halloween itself or the week before for a Halloween event. 

Yesterday Japan got awesome Jason-inspired masks and chainsaws for male and female. What do we get here? A pumpkin bra and a "cat girl" in a bikini...Smiley Mad

Personally I love Japan home, but I hate how Peakvox and SCEJ won't release stuff here. So you're right, they are snobs in that regard. However, NA is also too lazy too release stuff there, so it's even. The whole region-exclusivity thing as a whole is stupid.

But as far as holidays and special events go, no other region can top Japan. With the exception of the awesome Cutteridge expansion and Savage Manor/The Morbids, NA Halloween has been terrible so far this year, though better then last year.

Still, it's the 17th and no Halloween spaces or events, and an incomplete, falsely advertisted gift machine update. NA and EU really suck when it comes to that stuff. Yes EU, Lockwood  is an EU  dev. So stop praising "US" devs so much, as many of the devs on here originate in Europe. 

Message 7 of 104 (920 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

This thread makes you look no different, then these so called snobs on here.

I've been observing your behavior, on the forums as of late.

I must say, Debbie downer does come to mind?

Cat Wink

Message 8 of 104 (902 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Personally I love Japan home, but I hate how Peakvox and SCEJ won't release stuff here. So you're right, they are snobs in that regard. However, NA is also too lazy too release stuff there, so it's even. The whole region-exclusivity thing as a whole is stupid.

PeakVox is working on releasing the Ninja space, and labs in EU and NA as we speak.

It was confirmed recently, and I remember seeing the thread on here.

Message 9 of 104 (889 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 18, 2012

ln_Cognito wrote:

Little lady, in no less than 500 words please write me an essay on how the commercial holiday known as 'Halloween' has benefitted mankind. I expect the paper on my desk at 0800.

You don't need a 500 word essay to answer this. It's the same as any commercial holiday: It generates revenue, which generates taxe revenue, and moves on down the line.

Message 10 of 104 (888 Views)