Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Shoplifters on HOME!

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

pIayzharder wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

pIayzharder wrote:

Do I come on here telling you Jesus is just a concious in your mind? Well no I don't so keep this to yourself. 

But Jesus and God are with me everywhere I go Smiley Wink and I should spread the love of our savior Jesus Christ through Home Smiley Very Happy

Don't  you think so?

I follow Charles Manson, Clear? 

I think you and the OP have a lot in common. That might just be a funky coincidence in which case I'm sure you'd make a great team.

EDIT: Charles Manson believes himself to be Jesus Christ. I'm not sure why you would challenge the existence of your savior in such a way.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 11 of 41 (402 Views)
Survivor
1960 posts

Jul 24, 2013

I've witness these shoplifters ..They go into your wardrobe at night and steals your items..They also go into your personal space and take your furniture...we aren't safe..They're watching us 24/7 to see what we change into..They need to close home for 3 months to fix this problem..OMG..I'm so scaredSmiley Sad

Message 12 of 41 (393 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

I hope they wouldn't close home down for  a few weeks to " fix" it, unless they would give those not doing it some kind of compensation  for not being able to get on home , like they did  during the last big hack a few years ago. Unfortunatly, a lot of those who are doing ISE are also some of the bigger spenders on home. Dare I say some have PS+ and are even in the MVP group as wellSmiley Happy. Sony knows most of who is doing it already. I hope that instead of punishing all of us for the actions of a few, they instead make it a little easier to get the main items that some are" stealing". I really don't want to see anyone banned.  Almost all of home would be empty, and Sony would lose more money by banning them, than by letting them do it. There has to be a way to patch Home if they really want to. I am thinking, that if home is on 4, that some " item verification" system will be set up that would really authenticate  how the item was obtained.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 13 of 41 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

I have been reading a lot of comments and posts about users stealing (hacking) items.  We all know that its theft, and we all know that its going to just make things worse on our part (the ones that pay).  What we all don't know is... What is being done about it?

I'm guessing they will have to close down home for a few weeks to find all the damages.

Few things here. 

First it's not hacking items they guys are useing a well know exploit called ISE.  Next you should know that the Home staff have asked us to go out and find bugs, explots and glitches and report them here so that Sony can fix them.  That is the job of a open beta tester.  It's not there falt it's Sony's for not fixing the ISE exploit.  But the ISE exploit has been around for years now and Sony really has done very little to stop it.

Also keep in mind what happens to people that found using ISE.  What happens to them?  Nothing...

ISE only works on free items so its not "theft" and will not affect payed items in Home.

So, what is going to happen?  More of the same if you ask me.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 14 of 41 (366 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6254 posts

Jul 24, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

I've witness these shoplifters ..They go into your wardrobe at night and steals your items..They also go into your personal space and take your furniture...we aren't safe..They're watching us 24/7 to see what we change into..They need to close home for 3 months to fix this problem..OMG..I'm so scaredSmiley Sad

You sure it's not your neighbors cat?Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 15 of 41 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 24, 2013

pIayzharder wrote:

Do I come on here telling you Jesus is just a concious in your mind? Well no I don't so keep this to yourself. 

Just what ARE you trying to say here? This ain't even a word!! Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 16 of 41 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1960 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Why are you being so scrupulous?...we all know he meant conscious

Message 17 of 41 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Mel asks 1:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 18 of 41 (327 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Jul 24, 2013

The only thief's on Home is Sony themselves.

Message 19 of 41 (307 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Wow it's refreshing to see somone finally bring attention to this issue. I'm shocked that no one has brought this up before and am certain that this will go a long way towards rectifying the matter. I also wonder if we'll have Home on the PS4 and why we can't pull toes on Home (I was advised last evening not to make a thread about the latter though I'm still somewhat tempted).

Message 20 of 41 (274 Views)