Reply
Highlighted
Apr 16 2013
By: KMDash21 Lombax Warrior 103 posts
Offline

Shears hairstyle

11 replies 1081 views Edited Apr 16, 2013
Is the Shears store ever going to return? There's a hairstyle I really wanted to purchase and I have looked everywhere for it. Shears seemed to be the only place that had it. It's called the Side-bin Hairstyle. Does anyone know if its somewhere else and I might have looked over it?
Message 1 of 12 (1,081 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
5406 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

Apr 16, 2013
Shears held every hairstyle from all of the developers. All of the styles that were listed there should be somewhere else in the store.

I'm not familiar with the one you're asking about, but maybe the item database at alphazone4.com can help.
Message 2 of 12 (1,059 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

Apr 16, 2013

KMDash21 wrote:
Is the Shears store ever going to return? There's a hairstyle I really wanted to purchase and I have looked everywhere for it. Shears seemed to be the only place that had it. It's called the Side-bin Hairstyle. Does anyone know if its somewhere else and I might have looked over it?

I think they're putting the Sony hairs from Shears into bundles at X7. They did it with these hair styles. Who knows? They might do it with the hair that you're looking for.

 

X7BundleVolume50.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 12 (1,045 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

Apr 16, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:
Shears held every hairstyle from all of the developers. All of the styles that were listed there should be somewhere else in the store.

I'm not familiar with the one you're asking about, but maybe the item database at alphazone4.com can help.
This is the hair that she's looking for. Alphazone4 says that it can be found in Shears, but Shears is gone. If she can't find it in Shears, her best bet is to check Threads Originals and keep her eye out on the bundles at X7.
SideBinHairstyle.png

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 12 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

Apr 16, 2013
Professor Tripp... I checked AlphaZone4 and it only says Shears for NA. This is why I'm confused because I knew Shears held all hairstyles from home but for some reason it's not listed anywhere else Smiley Sad

Hinata... Thanks for the tip. Hopefully they do release it at x7. I'll keep an eye out Smiley Happy

Thanks for the help!
Message 5 of 12 (1,028 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

Apr 16, 2013

KMDash21 wrote:
Professor Tripp... I checked AlphaZone4 and it only says Shears for NA. This is why I'm confused because I knew Shears held all hairstyles from home but for some reason it's not listed anywhere else Smiley Sad

Hinata... Thanks for the tip. Hopefully they do release it at x7. I'll keep an eye out Smiley Happy

Thanks for the help!

You're welcome, Dash. Hope they bring it back, so you can get it. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 12 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

My guess is threads.

 

I just went through loads of hair and now I feel itchy. Really though, looks like quite a few were removed. One that a friend of mine wears quite often is gone too.

Message 7 of 12 (980 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/12/2009
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

double post

Message 8 of 12 (955 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/12/2009
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

Apr 16, 2013

Check in the Lockwood store. I'm pretty sure they made that style.

Message 9 of 12 (955 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Shears hairstyle

Apr 16, 2013

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

Check in the Lockwood store. I'm pretty sure they made that style.


No, they didn't. It was Sony who made the hair style that she's looking for.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (948 Views)
0 Likes