Reply
Highlighted
Jun 12 2013
By: Your_Empress Survivor 1350 posts
Offline

Shame on you!

30 replies 761 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

Not a single mention of Playstation Home or it's future replacement on the PS4 at E3??

 

Do the good people of the Home community not deserve an answer to the long awaited fate of Playstation Home?

We are what to the future platform? Nothing?

 

Did anyone else notice how there was *not a single Home developer booth* at E3 this year? Last year there were several.

This year, *nothing*.

 

I know i am not alone in these feelings.

 

I take such things as signs, n until we hear something official about Home's future replacement on the PS4, my time and money spent in Home will be minimal.

 

 

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 1 of 31 (761 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013

Welcome to the club. several threads on this subject the last two days here in the forums. check them out'

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 31 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013
If you have a twitter account join shadow runner in making sure you opinion is actually heard by the people who matter please.

#HomeOnPS4
Message 3 of 31 (724 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Welcome to the club. several threads on this subject the last two days here in the forums. check them out'


But who doesn't love repeat threads? Cat Tongue

Message 4 of 31 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/03/2009
Offline
348 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Welcome to the club. several threads on this subject the last two days here in the forums. check them out'


But who doesn't love repeat threads? Cat Tongue


Especially those who go for high post count...

Message 5 of 31 (712 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013
Let Home die.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 6 of 31 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013

Nanshe wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Welcome to the club. several threads on this subject the last two days here in the forums. check them out'


But who doesn't love repeat threads? Cat Tongue


Especially those who go for high post count...


 I remember having 28k at the old GameShark forums.I could care less about post count or kudo accumulation. Respect is earned here not handed out. post count is how many times you have posted. that is all.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 31 (689 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Nanshe wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Welcome to the club. several threads on this subject the last two days here in the forums. check them out'


But who doesn't love repeat threads? Cat Tongue


Especially those who go for high post count...


 I remember having 28k at the old GameShark forums.I could care less about post count or kudo accumulation. Respect is earned here not handed out. post count is how many times you have posted. that is all.


I completely agree.

 

Show me a home game n i will show you how to play it. Introduce me to a friend who needs some reflection on what things they may need to do to feel better about themselves, I will put a smile on their face n give them some hope. If not, I will do my best to at least lift them temporaily out of their darkness. There is no other game world on a console that allows that sort of virtual interaction.

 

I *never* post for high post counts. I could care less about that here. When I am here it's for things that matter to me n those friends etc in the community whose work i appreciate. I don't get around to everybody as my time is limited, but i do what I can.

 

My sincere apologies for not checking all the other threads.

 

But you know what?

 

They are my own words n feelings, Don't discount them before checking your own history and looking in the mirror.

 

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 8 of 31 (667 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/17/2011
Offline
1157 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

I know i am not alone in these feelings.

 

I take such things as signs, n until we hear something official about Home's future replacement on the PS4, my time and money spent in Home will be minimal.

 


Does this mean your $1,000 wager with me about Home not being on the PS$ is off?



 

 

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 9 of 31 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Shame on you!

Jun 12, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

I know i am not alone in these feelings.

 

I take such things as signs, n until we hear something official about Home's future replacement on the PS4, my time and money spent in Home will be minimal.

 


Does this mean your $1,000 wager with me about Home not being on the PS$ is off?



 

 


lol, very funny stardust

 

smh

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 10 of 31 (619 Views)
0 Likes