May 08 2013
By: Falconn24 Lombax Warrior 118 posts

Seriously Ndreams?

25 replies 509 views Edited May 8, 2013

I can understand the xi hover bikes being 6.99 for the bundle but, 5.99 for the holo bike? Seriously! For 6.99 you could have added the holo bike to the bundle. For the price alone by itself is not worth getting. Making it the most expensive LMO bike on HOME. C'mon Dreams you can do better than that. Don't get me wrong, the bikes are nice but 5.99 for 1 when the rest are 3.49 each has me smh. 

Falconn24
Message 1 of 26 (509 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Re: Seriously Ndreams?

May 8, 2013
I would think with the amount of bikes on Home they'd try to be a bit more price competitive.
Message 2 of 26 (495 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

I only get their dance bundles. I don't think the pricing on their other stuff is worth it. They are way over priced for single items. I don't need bikes in 6 colors and I sure don't need to pay almost as much for one bike.

Until their pricing gets reasonable I won't buy their stuff. 

Hellfire isn't much better given some of the pricing I've seen there. Amazingly GZ seems to have some of the more reasonably priced lmo's these days. 

Message 3 of 26 (461 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

May 8, 2013

ikr? Its a really cool bike but, 5.99 for a hologram bike. Reminds me of the overpriced gold items from long ago lol!!!

Falconn24
Message 4 of 26 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

May 8, 2013
I totally agree with you Joanna. At least GZ gets it.

Falconn24
Message 5 of 26 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 8, 2013

Falconn24 wrote:

ikr? Its a really cool bike but, 5.99 for a hologram bike. Reminds me of the overpriced gold items from long ago lol!!!

Just don't buy it. They need to get the message. If they sell the pricing will stay the same. Or maybe wait for a sale. They're having one because I'm sure those items simply aren't moving. I haven't gotten any of the sale items either. 

Message 6 of 26 (415 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

May 8, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Falconn24 wrote:

Just don't buy it. They need to get the message. If they sell the pricing will stay the same. Or maybe wait for a sale. They're having one because I'm sure those items simply aren't moving. I haven't gotten any of the sale items either. 

This^

It really is some sort of cruel joke they're playing. They can shove their bike where the sun don't shine, at least until the pricing comes back down to earth.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 7 of 26 (385 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

All I got today was the two lockwood dresses and two skirts (1.49 for the dresses and .99 for the skirts). I got one dress and skirt for both my Joanna and Claire accounts. I also go a pair of the Drey heels for .99.

I'm done spending this week although I might get temped by the GZ milatary outfits. I need to see them in world first and I don't need to rush and buy them.

The overpriced Loco items should collect dust in their digital store for all I care. 2.99 is more than enough for a LMO bike. Sorry no excuse for charging more for them. And bundle vrs individual pricing also needs to get real when single items are almost as much as the bundle. 

Message 8 of 26 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

May 8, 2013

The holo bike is ugly as sin, why even think about buying something like that??

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 9 of 26 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

May 8, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

All I got today was the two lockwood dresses and two skirts (1.49 for the dresses and .99 for the skirts). I got one dress and skirt for both my Joanna and Claire accounts. I also go a pair of the Drey heels for .99.

I'm done spending this week although I might get temped by the GZ milatary outfits. I need to see them in world first and I don't need to rush and buy them.

The overpriced Loco items should collect dust in their digital store for all I care. 2.99 is more than enough for a LMO bike. Sorry no excuse for charging more for them. And bundle vrs individual pricing also needs to get real when single items are almost as much as the bundle. 

If you're going to buy the GZ bundle, go for the one with the pigtail hair. The hair on the other bundle (the one similar to Cammy's hair, the blonde one) is bugged. It goes invisible and just looks terrible overall. I found the outfit on the bundle with the pigtails to be better anyway.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 10 of 26 (342 Views)
0 Likes