Jun 24 2013
By: Jugbot_One Juggernaut Developer 102 posts

Serenity Plaza - Sneak Preview

38 replies 921 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

Hi Home,

So... some of you found your way into Serenity Plaza before we'd applied the final coat of paint and polish! Smiley Very Happy If you do vist SP early, please be aware it is a work in progress - all systems may not be fully operational and may not function as intended. Serenity Plaza will be officially launching on July 3rd, but in the meantime, we'd love to hear your feedback and ideas in this thread, and in the support forums thread for any issues you encounter.

Thanks, and enjoy!

- Team Juggernaut

Message 1 of 39 (921 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: Serenity Plaza - Sneak Preview

Jun 24, 2013
The space is great but it does get very laggy. Some users reporting system freezes aswell trying to play the game there.
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 2 of 39 (896 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Jun 24, 2013
The space is very nice. Really reminiscent of Central Plaza.
The little robots walking around are kind of annoying, though. Especially if you're just standing still and they constantly bump into you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 39 (878 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4700 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Agreed. The bumping isn't very friendly to me either.
Message 4 of 39 (860 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11833 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

If we continue to play Minibot's will our progress be saved or will it be wiped when it goes live?

Also, what will be the requirements for gaining access to that VIP area?

Message 5 of 39 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

So... some of you found your way into Serenity Plaza before we'd applied the final coat of paint and polish! Smiley Very Happy If you do vist SP early, please be aware it is a work in progress - all systems may not be fully operational and may not function as intended. Serenity Plaza will be officially launching on July 3rd, but in the meantime, we'd love to hear your feedback and ideas in this thread, and in the support forums thread for any issues you encounter.

Thanks, and enjoy!

- Team Juggernaut

would be nice if...

Minibots Arena's XP System needs to be faster. i played it myself.

currently in Level 2 the leveling progress is so slow it going to take a while to get to next level. 

Jumping (Talking about Minibots Arena) needs a bit of work. got some trouble trying to jump just to get a weapon

and last. I got E3 Goodies last year from Juggernaut. witch is useable in Minibots. and guess what. I need to unlock it aka buying with Jugggernaut Credits. weird right

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 6 of 39 (832 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi Home,

Thanks, and enjoy!

- Team Juggernaut

Are you covered insurance wise in case we get stuck or break any pixels? I think I hurt my elbow.. how many juggernaut coins do I get without ..OUCH my pixels hurt >.>

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 39 (822 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Will there be more music at the party machine rather than just 5 songs?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 8 of 39 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Jun 24, 2013

@Legendary_Vicki - if someone mentions a freeze while playing MiniBots to you, you can direct them to our thread in the support forums and we'll try and help them out!

@LightOfValkyrie & Thew902 - those bots can be pushy, I'll see what we can do about them

@CMCSAVAGE - We'll be resetting the leaderboards, to give everyone a fair shot at competing for the top 10, but progress made leveling from 1 to 50 will NOT be wiped. (Except maybe yours CMCSAVAGE Smiley Surprised)

Message 9 of 39 (799 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jun 24, 2013

For my part I think the little cleaning bots going around are cool ! Don't like being bump? Stay way...

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 10 of 39 (787 Views)