Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2010
Offline
895 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

 

*snip* 

 

My only question is, why do all the pictures I take on Home that include my avi make me feel like I'm a huge fking narcissist? Smiley Tongue


Speaking of narcissism... You got me in a couple of those pics! Smiley Very Happy

 

Narcissis01.jpgNarcissis02.jpg


That's awesome, Julian! I'll have you know my PS3 suicided twice for those pics, lol.

Message 81 of 138 (354 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

 

 

 

 

 


cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway


Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.


i still dont like homelings


And what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 138 (338 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

 

 

 

 

 


cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway


Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.


i still dont like homelings


And what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.


hey its clear i dont like you and you dont like me so just get off my case already.

Message 83 of 138 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

 

 

 

 

 


cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway


Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.


i still dont like homelings


And what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.


hey its clear i dont like you and you dont like me so just get off my case already.


Then keep the thread on topic. The thread isn't about Homelings, what they can and can't use and you not liking them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 84 of 138 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

 

 

 

 

 


cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway


Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.


i still dont like homelings


And what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.


hey its clear i dont like you and you dont like me so just get off my case already.


Then keep the thread on topic. The thread isn't about Homelings, what they can and can't use and you not liking them.


since when are you the new conrad max?

Message 85 of 138 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

and so crazy-88 tells me that that new neon haor item i ahve been seeing since the palza came out is not realted to the plaza at all. i thought maybe if you had a different number of people on the floor. its not one of the konami ones that are in the stores now. its a big pony tail with glowing neon highlights. i could try and get a pic if nobody knows what i am talking about

Message 86 of 138 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

 

 

 

 

 


cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway


Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.


i still dont like homelings


And what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.


hey its clear i dont like you and you dont like me so just get off my case already.


Then keep the thread on topic. The thread isn't about Homelings, what they can and can't use and you not liking them.


since when are you the new conrad max?


If you don't like what I'm saying to you, then just ignore it and move on. No one says you have to reply back to me. Now stop getting this thread off topic. I'm sure the OP wants to keep this thread open and not lock.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 87 of 138 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

alright if you do the same. if YOU dont like what i comment on then don't go into mod mode on me

Message 88 of 138 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

alright if you do the same. if YOU dont like what i comment on then don't go into mod mode on me


Yeah...okay...sure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 89 of 138 (291 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

and so crazy-88 tells me that that new neon haor item i ahve been seeing since the palza came out is not realted to the plaza at all. i thought maybe if you had a different number of people on the floor. its not one of the konami ones that are in the stores now. its a big pony tail with glowing neon highlights. i could try and get a pic if nobody knows what i am talking about


You're saying that there's a neon hair reward from the Plaza? You should post a picture, so we can see what you're talking about.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 90 of 138 (288 Views)