Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Actually you do not need to dance at all.  I was in an instance with 30+ on the dance floor and not only did I get it without dancing, but only a few people were dancing.

If anyone needs help finding an instance with 30+ I'll be in Home this afternoon.

I am in the Plaza now with a bunch of folks - come join if you can to help others or yourself get the reward.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 71 of 138 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Definitely recommend getting a group of 30 or more dancing on the SP floor. Crazy-88 did a great job organizing and keeping the party going well into the night. It was a blast meeting many of the forum members last night. The neon batton reward is unique, but unmatched by all the fun we had. Thanks for sending me an invite Julian.
Posted Image
Message 72 of 138 (345 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Nice meeting you, Mur. It was fun "seeing" everyone from the board. In all the years I've been on message boards, that's the first time THAT'S happened, lol.
Message 73 of 138 (340 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 20, 2013

You guys really give me too much credit. XD I didn't start anything, Lizette_Karen helped find a good instance and then invited me, knowing I'd want the reward too. I was just there longer to help people get the reward.

At first, the majority of the space was spanish-speaking, so I had to abuse Google Translate just to get by. >.> The Kudo's go to Liz for starting it, I can only take credit for being there as a collaborator.

I'll come by and help keep the #'s up again today if wanted. Usually tonight is my club's game night, but I think they'd rather ensure the all have the reward. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 74 of 138 (338 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jul 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway

Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.

i still dont like homelings

Message 75 of 138 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Jul 20, 2013

And then the Homelings arrived...

My only question is, why do all the pictures I take on Home that include my avi make me feel like I'm a huge fking narcissist? Smiley Tongue

Message 76 of 138 (307 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Had to sign off to send some pics, so heres one while I'm at it:

20130720 161152.jpg

Nunley has been hanging out helping others for a long time today - Kudos!  But great seeing so many familiar faces like Linda, Kelly, Don, Chris, Blade, Playa, to many more to list. I'm heading back into Home now to continue to help.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 77 of 138 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jul 20, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

*snip* 

My only question is, why do all the pictures I take on Home that include my avi make me feel like I'm a huge fking narcissist? Smiley Tongue

Speaking of narcissism... You got me in a couple of those pics! Smiley Very Happy

Narcissis01.jpgNarcissis02.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 78 of 138 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

Spoiler

cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway

Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.

i still dont like homelings

Smiley Surprised Uh-oh! Somebody is looking to get assimilated! Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 79 of 138 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 20, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

*snip* 

Speaking of narcissism... You got me in a couple of those pics! Smiley Very Happy

Narcissis01.jpgNarcissis02.jpg

Hey you're just like Waldo. I'm gonna go back through all the pics on the forum now and look for you. Is there more than 3 but less than 4000? Gimme a hint please.

Message 80 of 138 (279 Views)