Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 20, 2013

Lol I didn't organize anything. XD I was invited just like everyone else, I just stuck around longer. I'm now at the instance with Mercenary09 if anybody wants to join us to help.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 61 of 138 (411 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Yea not going well, most the people here don't want to help.

Message 62 of 138 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Thank you to my friends who invited me. Thank you to those friends I invited and came to help. As the word spreads, this should become easier for people over the weekend.
Posted Image

Message 63 of 138 (402 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Gonna try again for this tomorrow. If anyone wants to organize a meet up time let me know.

Message 64 of 138 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Thanks again to Crazy (who stuck around a "crazy" amount of time helping everyone), and all the people who came out to help! It was a lot of fun! Congratulations to all those that got the reward!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 138 (348 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 20, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Thanks again to Crazy (who stuck around a "crazy" amount of time helping everyone), and all the people who came out to help! It was a lot of fun! Congratulations to all those that got the reward!

Yes, thank you Crazy and everyone else for hanging around so that others could get the reward. It was nice seeing some familiar faces and I finally met Ren. I would've stayed longer myself but kitty and I had our chores to do and a dinner party to attend. Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 138 (336 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway

Message 67 of 138 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

beantot wrote:

yes, I did it earlier from an invite from Hopper. Hopper said we needed 30 ppl on the dance floor. thanks Hopper.  Cat Very Happy

p.s. must be default dance....no special dance moves.

Actually you do not need to dance at all.  I was in an instance with 30+ on the dance floor and not only did I get it without dancing, but only a few people were dancing.

If anyone needs help finding an instance with 30+ I'll be in Home this afternoon.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 68 of 138 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Crazy-88, thanks for coordinating all this and helping us get the reward. Here's some pics from earlier in the evening (around 10 PM EST for the first two, 11 PM for the last.

cool pics, for some reason i always find it weird when im in someone elses pictures/ (im the neon girl). when i finally came back theres was a lot of homelings there. which is odd since they cant use color items anyway

Just because they're a Homeling doesn't mean they can't use color items. When they are in their human form, they can wear and use whatever they want.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 138 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

beantot wrote:

yes, I did it earlier from an invite from Hopper. Hopper said we needed 30 ppl on the dance floor. thanks Hopper.  Cat Very Happy

p.s. must be default dance....no special dance moves.

Actually you do not need to dance at all.  I was in an instance with 30+ on the dance floor and not only did I get it without dancing, but only a few people were dancing.

If anyone needs help finding an instance with 30+ I'll be in Home this afternoon.

Yes, this may be this case, but can we just leave it as "Needs 30 people doing default dance"? If it gets around you don't have to contribute, as Mercenary can testify from last night... alot of people will just insist on using bought stuff 'because it looks cool' instead of contributing.

I got a dozen PMs from idiots thinking they were helping w/ bought dances, even though Home is unable to distinguish what Active Items are pets, LMOs, or dances. It wouldn't have been near as much a hassle as it was to keep the reward active if not for that constant squabble with the less tech-savy who think Home is smart enough to register/sort everything like magic.

So let's not spread around that you can get it just for finding a lucky instance, but that you have to contribute some. >.> Lil misdirection like that only helps encourage people to keep the reward active.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 70 of 138 (236 Views)
0 Likes