Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 17, 2013

I did find " bubble bush Medium" tonight, so I guess it was the missing second reward, I found it by sitting on the benches around the big fountain. I still have not got the chair yet


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 31 of 138 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/15/2013
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 17, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

Rainbow.png

 

If you find out how, pls do lemme know. It's not from the leveling as far as my asking around has garnered, but I've only seen 1 person with them, and they were in questionable attire, so idk, but they are part of the space's rewards.


ìm not sure but saw someone (sorry forgot their name)mention that u had to dance for a while in the plaza.

 

hope thats it but dont have the item myself and cant try it atm cos home is down

Message 32 of 138 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4541 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 17, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

I did find " bubble bush Medium" tonight, so I guess it was the missing second reward, I found it by sitting on the benches around the big fountain. I still have not got the chair yet


That was the previously discovered 1st reward, Post #28:

 


D-Nitrate wrote:

This week's new reward(s):

 

#13 07/17 = Bubble Bush (Medium) - somewhere near the fountain to the left of where you get the Bubble Bush (Small) (still pinpointing the exact location)

 

Normally there are two new rewards each week, so there may be anothe reward, but I haven't found it myself.



The speculation is that these mysterious rainbow dumbells might be the other new weekly reward, but no one has posted yet how to actually get them.

 

As for the chair reward, it was removed on July 3.  Still no word if or when the previously removed rewards will cycle back.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 33 of 138 (497 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4541 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 17, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

This week's new reward(s):

 

#13 07/17 = Bubble Bush (Medium) - somewhere near the fountain to the left of where you get the Bubble Bush (Small) (still pinpointing the exact location)

 

Normally there are two new rewards each week, so there may be anothe reward, but I haven't found it myself.


Still no word on the 2nd weekly reward, but I have pinpointed the area to trigger reward #13:

 

20130717 075058.jpg

 

20130717 075948.jpg

 

 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 34 of 138 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 17, 2013

Dusty_Cowpoke wrote:

Crazy-88 wrote:

Rainbow.png

 

If you find out how, pls do lemme know. It's not from the leveling as far as my asking around has garnered, but I've only seen 1 person with them, and they were in questionable attire, so idk, but they are part of the space's rewards.


ìm not sure but saw someone (sorry forgot their name)mention that u had to dance for a while in the plaza.

 

hope thats it but dont have the item myself and cant try it atm cos home is down


i have seen maybe 2 people with that (they also had ise items on) they both said that they jsut got it random while in plaza, one said when they were on the dance floor. and it occured during the time the space was not on the navigator yet.

Message 35 of 138 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 17, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

Dusty_Cowpoke wrote:

Crazy-88 wrote:

Rainbow.png

 

If you find out how, pls do lemme know. It's not from the leveling as far as my asking around has garnered, but I've only seen 1 person with them, and they were in questionable attire, so idk, but they are part of the space's rewards.


ìm not sure but saw someone (sorry forgot their name)mention that u had to dance for a while in the plaza.

 

hope thats it but dont have the item myself and cant try it atm cos home is down


i have seen maybe 2 people with that (they also had ise items on) they both said that they jsut got it random while in plaza, one said when they were on the dance floor. and it occured during the time the space was not on the navigator yet.


I hope  we can find a way to get these soon, maybe you have to dance for them?


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 36 of 138 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 19, 2013

i saw someone with them and a new neon hairstyle that is tied back. she just told me she got them from sony.  one of my friends also has it, she said its an ise item. i guess thats why nobody would give me a straight answer.

Message 37 of 138 (362 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

I was able to secure the Topiary(Large) and Barrel rewards just by visiting the Plaza this morning.  I did not need to explore.  The rewards were provided to me for visiting the space.  Hopefully this will be true for everyone.

Message 38 of 138 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/19/2010
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 19, 2013
For the rainbow dumbells u need 30 people on the dancefloor.
Message 39 of 138 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2009
Offline
1947 posts
 

Re: Serenity Plaza Rewards

Jul 19, 2013

Anybody up for confirming that theory? Might make sense.

 


I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 40 of 138 (260 Views)