1. Star wars items!!!!
2. Batman items (batman, batgirl, poison ivy, robin, harley quin)
3. Final Fantasy VII!!!!! I wanna have Tifa's original outfit so bad.
4. Pool tables for our home spaces, maybe scrabble also, anything multiplayer so I have a reason to bring friends over!!!!
2. Suits! In different colors, like black, white, blue, etc. Different styles too, as shown below.
3. Shutter shades
4. Berets for men and women.
The bat suit
Little Big Planet items like sackdolls and a sackboy costume so we can use with te shrink potion and be a little sackperson running around.
Items from games not real life stuff anymore my avatar hates food so a BBQ grill is pointles and im still baffeld how some of these people want stuff like computers stoves and fridges and toilets, what the hell is wrong with these people. I want things that have to do with games or movies stop giving us non sense this is a virtual world not real life give us things that are not available in real life. I want a teleporter machine in my apartment so i can teleport to different areas hahaha just kidding.
Oh and Cydonia please organize the mall stores, all that crap thats in the furniture stores thats not furniture should be put in the my stuff stoe since it has been empty since launch (i still dont understand whY)
1) How about some feedback on previous suggestions? What are Sony's favorite community suggestions??
2) UNO playable in HOME
3) UPDATE the gamers lounge.. add some games - Darts, pool tables, maybe card games like Black Jack or even UNO (if you can get the rights ) Checkers and Chess - something PLEASE!!!!
4) Hats that don't cut off the avatars hair - especially for the women!!!
5) Season appropriate clothes as new offerings in the mall
6) night cycle in core spaces,maybe from 10pm - 4am in areas like the plaza, bowling alley, Mall, also in harbor apartment
7) Add a second central plaza - maybe a boardwalk - down by the harbor - or a Main street- with street side or boardwalk vendors / games and also has entrances to other Home spaces the two plaza areas could be linked via the shopping mall at a different entrances
8) change listen at home so that the song that is currently playing can not be voted for.
9) How about some feedback on previous suggestions? What are Sony's favorite community suggestions??
11) Give a gift in Home: A section of the Mall (maybe a like a post office or a mall kart ) specifically for anyone who wants to buy an item and send it to someone only of their friends list. (items would probably be limited to clothing, furniture,and decorations)
The purchaser can only send one gift at a time to the receiver,
The purchaser would have to select the receiver from their friends list before selecting an item, the items that the receiver already owns would then be blocked from sale.
The purchaser would have to have funds saved to their ps network account to guarantee payment. (via a pre paid purchase card )
Then that item would appear as a wrapped package in the apartment or primary private space of the person who was gifted
The price of the gift would be frozen until the receiver of the gift unwraps and downloads The item, at that time all sales are final.
The receiver has 30 days to unwrap and download the gift. Past 30 days the transition would be voided the package deleted, and the cost of the item would then be unfrozen from the purchaser account and be available for future use/ purchases.
also create a library of animated greeting cards that could easily be personalized, a greeting card could be attached with the gift.. Or greeting cards could be sent individually for a small charge from this same area.
12) Get Lucas Arts involved in HOME - A Star Wars Space would be HUGE
13) how about a offline version of home, possibly disc based that user can edit and modify private spaces - similar to how some games has a level or map editor. Disc could contain 100s of patterns and color textures for design of floors, furniture and wall coverings.. These private spaces would be stored on the users hard drive, and then published for use in home, download by invite only.
14) wardrobe editor as well that would allow users to make their own custom clothing from a collection of images, patterns and colors approved by Sony. -sell the software that includes a fair number of customizable clothing items, then once the user has used up all of those items, sell "blanks" customizable clothing at the threads store for an additional fee..
15) How about some feedback on previous suggestions? What are Sony's favorite community suggestions?