Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Selling an Account?

Nov 23, 2012

And now I would like to introduce you to your future cellmates: for the men we have Bubba and for the ladies his sister Bubbalita. And let me assure you Bubbalita is not that petite.

Message 11 of 48 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 23, 2012

You watch too much television. It's a bad place to learn about the criminal justice system.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 12 of 48 (216 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I know people used sell or try to sell their accounts on Xbox Live, but it went against the code of conduct. And anyone caught trying to sell their accounts would get suspended for a period of time.

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 48 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 23, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

You watch too much television. It's a bad place to learn about the criminal justice system.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time-       Perry Mason

Message 14 of 48 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Nov 23, 2012
In my opinion in this matter I wouldn't sell my account at all. If you going to that my well give them you credit card numbers and bank account number and all personal information to them which can be reported for solicitation of information and can be banned. In the end you could be linked to fraud and be created lot of stress in the real bye having to changing everything. Ps in end I wouldn't do it.

Message 15 of 48 (186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I know people used sell or try to sell their accounts on Xbox Live, but it went against the code of conduct. And anyone caught trying to sell their accounts would get suspended for a period of time.

Most of those Xbox accounts were stolen by using social engineering on Microsoft's idiotic phone reps. Their security used to be much worse than Sony's. Even Larry Hryb's account (Major Nelson) was stolen at one point.

While it's against the terms of service to sell an account on either platform, both Sony and Microsoft know people do this and don't ban for it unless a more egregious offense is invovled.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 16 of 48 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Here a link on what you can banned for http://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1260/kw/Banned ps yes you can be banned for that stardustchampion

Message 17 of 48 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 23, 2012

technerd1000 wrote:
In my opinion in this matter I wouldn't sell my account at all. If you going to that my well give them you credit card numbers and bank account number and all personal information to them which can be reported for solicitation of information and can be banned. In the end you could be linked to fraud and be created lot of stress in the real bye having to changing everything. Ps in end I wouldn't do it.

You got that right. I would never want put my personal information at risk like that for just a few bucks. Because think of all the money you could lose because of this anyways. It would be way more than the money you got by selling your account.

bobs fed signature
Message 18 of 48 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Nov 23, 2012

RockCandyGirl wrote:

but if someone did this under the radar is it possible?

Just asking, Maybe one day we all want to cash our chips in....

This is kind of a silly inquiry, is it possible?  I guess anything is possible if you do it the right way.  I for one, have pondered the idea of what would I do with my account if someday I decided to not use home anymore.  People want to sit here and preach about breaking the rules when everyone does it.  Even the mods and the people on top show favoritism and allow certain people to say or do what they want which in fact breaking the rules.  Rules should apply to everyone and no one should be above the rules or allowed to bend or break-em.  NO EXCEPTIONS!

Message 19 of 48 (154 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Nov 23, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

This is against the law and everyone who gives advice on how to do it are accessories to a crime. Frankly I am shocked that my fellow forum members are revealing themselves to be petty criminals at heart.

I can see it now:  "and now introducing the latest ladie's prison runway fashions black and white striped heels, blouses, panties, skirts and matching earings" just dont ask me for any bail money.

Do I get visiting privileges... Now the boys are thinking about women's prisons....  fantasies run amuck!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 48 (142 Views)