Mar 13 2007
By: sony_fanboy~ Fender Bender 3614 posts

Seems funny......

5 replies 15 views Edited Mar 13, 2007
That we are all planning our virtual Homes and what to do in this second life. Just reading some posts seems a lot of people are going to build there Home and lock themselves in the basement for the rest of there life and be on Home I just have a feeling at least one person will do this. Yea I am excited for Home but it seems a lot of people think they are making a new life for themselves
Message 1 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: Seems funny......

Mar 13, 2007
I like home bc you can go to mvoie theatre and game lounge and sports loung you house and your hall of fame anf friends house and throw furniture and have awesome clothing and furniture and other things!!!!!
-GreenJedi99
Message 2 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007
No, people who take home as a game will be spending alot of money becasue all of the good items are probs really expensive!! hahaha

the rest of us will use whats free, have fun with it, find friends, and go play a game with them
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 14, 2007

sony_fanboy wrote:
That we are all planning our virtual Homes and what to do in this second life. Just reading some posts seems a lot of people are going to build there Home and lock themselves in the basement for the rest of there life and be on Home I just have a feeling at least one person will do this. Yea I am excited for Home but it seems a lot of people think they are making a new life for themselves

I agree, sure I'm excited but I'm not going to sit there and play Home. I'm sure there's lots to explore, but there's plenty of time!
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 4 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2560 posts

Mar 14, 2007

sony_fanboy wrote:
That we are all planning our virtual Homes and what to do in this second life. Just reading some posts seems a lot of people are going to build there Home and lock themselves in the basement for the rest of there life and be on Home I just have a feeling at least one person will do this. Yea I am excited for Home but it seems a lot of people think they are making a new life for themselves

Oh,I know what you mean.I guarantee theres going to be tons of people logging in and just mess with home day and night.lol

Proud Playstation Veteran.
Message 5 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Mar 14, 2007
...And we still have until October
Message 6 of 6 (15 Views)
0 Likes