Oct 23 2013
By: s9358 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

Seems Halloween will be very lame this year.

91 replies 744 views Edited Oct 23, 2013

Well judging from what I seen so far I think we are in for a very boring Halloween. So far we have gotten 2 reskinned old private places, 1 public space where you have to buy clothes to join the only game there ( Greedy Granzella!) , 1 version of Acorn Park with some old dusted off items for sale and some junk ones that will end up in everyone's storage very soon, and barely any rewards. And seeing what Juggernauth gave us last year Serenity Plaza is big disappointment, and same goes for the hub.

So where are some new spooky places? Odd and scary things?  Games that can be joined free and give good rewards?

I have more and more over the last month felt Home is slowly going downhill, and more people are leaving then new ones coming. And if nothing drastically happen with Halloween and usual updates the next couple of weeks I can see even more people giving up, since it's nothing new to spend money on and nothing to do on Home.

Message 1 of 92 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Seems Halloween will be very lame this year.

Oct 23, 2013

I don't know the amount of Halloween content this year is amazing. I can't speak for the current rewards personally because I don't chase rewards anymore. 98 percent of mine end up in storage. 

Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 92 (723 Views)
VP of Gaming
28373 posts

Oct 23, 2013

From what I've been reading, more people are enjoying Halloween this year than last year. Sure there are acceptions when it comes to specific items and such. Of course I could be wrong.

Maybe you'd like to take a trip? Perhaps take part in the beginning of a tradition? Click on Halloween Tour to see if you are interested.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 92 (721 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Oct 23, 2013

I don't know what "home" you have been experiencing, but my "home" had been delightful this year. Smiley Happy

I've been enjoying the costumes and decorations coming out, as well as the new personal spaces from Lockwood and ndreams and have been decorating them for Halloween.

I've been playing  at the Halloween Acorn Park and played the game at Serenity Park, and I am looking forward to what will be happening at Granzella's beach.

I have been visiting the Hub to collect stuff to put in the pot and have gotten some new rewards.

All in all, I have had a lot of fun so far and it looks like there is more to come. Smiley Very Happy

18-Horror-pictures-for-scare-all-your-friends-2013-horror.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 4 of 92 (699 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

agreed, ( with everyone that disagrees lol ) tons of spaces decorated, tons of rewards, Tons of choices for outfits to purchase. Yes, maybe the rewards from year to year are better or worse, but I can honestly say that this has been the best halloween on home for me since I've been here, and I've been here a long long time lol. Even the recycled rewards are better. Thank you for making my vamp teeth not look stupid this year! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 92 (691 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Oct 23, 2013
OP: if you're pining for the long list glory days of Tikiween, I see the Lockwood Gift Machine has some decorative Halloween tikis available. Have at it. Smiley Wink
Photobucket
Message 6 of 92 (655 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Oct 23, 2013
I was out of town for two weeks last year at this time, but from what I saw when I returned Home, last year's tikiween is nothing compared to the additions this year.
Message 7 of 92 (629 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Oct 23, 2013
I think the spaces, games, rewards and overall experiences this year kick Tikiween's butt

Message 8 of 92 (622 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Yes, all my rewards are either in storage and not even curious anymore to what I got.  Its something lame, that is just taking up unnecessary space!

Message 9 of 92 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5948 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Why would someone give up on  Home because there's nothing new to spend money on?

I would think folks  are more annoyed and most  likely to give up Home because of technical issue rather than because there was nothing new to spend their money on lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 10 of 92 (609 Views)