Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Re: Seems Halloween will be very lame this year.

Oct 23, 2013

SCE had Halloween down to the point back then. Since they gave up and realized they didn't have to spend money anymore and let third parties do it, Halloween became pathetic on Home. We hardly have real events anymore. And if we do their a complete joke.

YB

Message 41 of 92 (378 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Oct 24, 2013

CMCSAVAGE:

I think overall the content has been ok, I just wished there would've been an official "Home" Halloween event. While I appreciate Juggernauts effort to update their public space, I was really hoping for a Ghost Stories part 2 for Cutteridge.

I was really hoping the update would be to Demonic Cutteridge. But a second Ghost Stories installment would have done it for me as well. -Perhaps next year?

Club: Nachtmere
Message 42 of 92 (346 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Oct 24, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Halloween will be whatever you make of it--like any other day or holiday. Carving pumpkins and going to Halloween costume parties is still a blast for me. 

Oh wait....you meant Halloween in Home will be very lame? Sorry, I forgot where I wasSmiley Very Happy

wait a moment...

A possible Lame Halloween contest?!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 43 of 92 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 24, 2013
Booke, it seems like you're so caught up on what was so great in the past that you're not even giving yourself a chance to enjoy the here and now. I also loved how things used to be done, but................ That was then, this is now. And I get that that's your point, but maybe if you hate how every little thing is done on home these days, you should move on. You clearly don't like home anymore, we all known, all you so is complain constantly. LoL
Message 44 of 92 (299 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 24, 2013

I do agree with most saying this better then last year Tikiween event. However I think home start to go downhill for over year in N/A because Sony hasn’t really made anything really new leaving it third party developers. I not big fan of reskin places either and I think a lot of the developers are now taking short cuts and even more pay to play. If home dose come across to PS4 I got concerns because home is now tuning less exciting and full people thinking there best thing on home.

Message 45 of 92 (292 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

This update clearly shows Sony don't care about Home

Oct 30, 2013

Halloween just around the corner, and 1 would have thought that Sony and third party devs would see that as a opportunity to get people interested in Home, and create interesting stuff. But lack of creativity and interest shows that isn't so.

Sony hasn't even managed to dress up a public space in Halloween style, and with the exception of some stuff from Juggernaut we have only been given recycled spaces and item. Could it really been that hard for Veemee to live up to the "comment lots going on in Acorn Park"?  and create some fun stuff  ? Could it really been that difficult for Lockwood to create a new space instead of reskinning the yacht for the third time?

This is just some of the many things that for me shows Sony and third party devs has given up on Home, and the feeling I have from seeing how few on my friendslist are online and general complaints in public chat that people are getting tired of Home and lack of content is true.

Message 46 of 92 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: This update clearly shows Sony don't care about Home

Oct 30, 2013

You should try spending more time on the Navigator. Go visit Glittering Sands Beach or the Acorn Park Halloween update. They should both be under New and Featured.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 47 of 92 (372 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Been there, and can't say it wasn't that much to do there.

Message 48 of 92 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I'm amazed little to nothing was added given this is Mischief Night, Tranny finds it unswagtacular.
Message 49 of 92 (336 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 30, 2013
LOL. Heard Sony was behind by a week or a week and a half on overall work.. Does show elsewhere as well... Changes have been going on in background.. So I'll continue a post ontop of this thread an just say don't expect immediate results if something is requested or reported
its sticky and ickey
Message 50 of 92 (328 Views)
0 Likes