Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Seduction of the Innocent

Jun 2, 2013

And what about the person who had a club called "smoke methh" and "worship satan" under avatar name.  How is that allowed?  And now that person is an mvp?  Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Message 21 of 71 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jun 2, 2013

What's wrong with being a parent and proudly displaying it and what is bad about worshiping Satan? 

Is this a real topic or is it just trolling...I'm going to say trolling. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 22 of 71 (223 Views)
Big Daddy
13263 posts

Jun 2, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

My point is that I feel that using parental references in names should be prohibited in Home.  With all the impressionable young people there is a danger for unscrupulous adults trying to lure young people with the subliminal parental authority ruse.  This is somewhat similar to a problem we see everyday almost where teacher authority figures {increasingly female} are seducing youngsters in middle and high schools.

LMAO....Who do think are making the names???????

Message 23 of 71 (218 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 2, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

And what about the person who had a club called "smoke methh" and "worship satan" under avatar name.  How is that allowed?  And now that person is an mvp?  Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Is this a Witch.pngHunt?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 24 of 71 (212 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 2, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

What's wrong with being a parent and proudly displaying it and what is bad about worshiping Satan? 

Is this a real topic or is it just trolling...I'm going to say trolling. 

I will be polite and just say perhaps you dont understand the topic>

Message 25 of 71 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

When a child brings a friend or friends over to their house to play. The parents of that house hold take the responsibility for those children do they not? The same could be said about Sony could it not? Just a thought.Woman Happy

Sony does take some of the responsibility which is why they created the TOS, to protect people by reporting offenses, now the other half lies within the  parents.  You cant expect Sony to teach your kids values, responsibility and respect or to be able to keep an eye on thousands of accounts we the community are also the eyes and ears of Sony and like I said report offenses.

I have a 13yr old brother that used Home during the E3 event last year and I was right beside him watching was he was doing because it is my responsibility as his older sister to look out for him, because that is how I was raised and because of the times we live in where people use social networking to be predators. 

Message 26 of 71 (193 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 2, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LOL a few friends of mine are in that club, its just as a joke to get the reaction you gave.

Message 27 of 71 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11303 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Just ignore these people. These teenagers just want attention. Pity. Smiley Sad
Message 28 of 71 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jun 2, 2013

myalana wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

AbysmalDawna AbolishedDaddies:

As I make my rounds through Home on my various avatars I have seen an increase in the amount of new names that feature parental references. For example "horndogmamamafia666" "vampiregoth mommy" "BigBluntMomKushbabe" and while these examples are ficticious because I want to adhere to the so called "blacklisting" policy they nevertheless resemble avatar names I have seen.

My point is that I feel that using parental references in names should be prohibited in Home.  With all the impressionable young people there is a danger for unscrupulous adults trying to lure young people with the subliminal parental authority ruse.  This is somewhat similar to a problem we see everyday almost where teacher authority figures {increasingly female} are seducing youngsters in middle and high schools.

We as responsible Home citizens must be able to spot disturbing trends and try to end them from getting out of hand.  And this trend of using parental references in user names I think should end now before anymore "seduction of the innocent" can possibly occur.

Please give your opinion on this subject.

:^/ Obviously, Danger_Dad disagrees.

So does 420SwaggHoochieMama69

At least, I'm guessing that she does.

Actually, that's one of my ALT's. She's surprisingly fine with the idea. Smiley Wink

But we already determined that you're one of my alts Julian. My alts have alts? I'm (even more) confused.

One day, we'll find out that we were all alternates of myalana.  It's like Six Degrees of Separation meets Inception loaded into The Matrix.  Do you think it's a coincidence that she's always taking our pictures?  She's just monitoring her puppets.

Home might just be myalana's world.  We just feel like we're living in it.

castle3
Message 29 of 71 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LOL a few friends of mine are in that club, its just as a joke to get the reaction you gave.

So you are saying that its a joke also that to represent Home as an mvp or a guide its just a joke to have "smoke methh, worship satan" under your avatar's name and that's a joke? 

Message 30 of 71 (146 Views)
0 Likes