Fender Bender
3938 posts

Re: Seasonal Change @Home

Jun 5, 2007

Just put your TV outside, if it's raining it'll appear on the screen, and your TV will even break due to a leak! How realistic!
Photobucket
Message 21 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
545 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Foxxhound wrote:

Just put your TV outside, if it's raining it'll appear on the screen, and your TV will even break due to a leak! How realistic!

LOL!

this is a cool idea though, but couldn't they just go by your PS time for day or night
Message 22 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
658 posts

Jun 5, 2007

MikeCat wrote:

Foxxhound wrote:

LOL!

this is a cool idea though, but couldn't they just go by your PS time for day or night

Exactly!  My point was well taken!  Use our PS time and day everyones day and time will show diff on there screens...well atleast all the regions will!
"You don't have to know your alphabet to recognize a G..." - Lil Wayne

Message 23 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
423 posts

Jun 5, 2007
They should have real time feeds of the weather, They could get a contract with weatherchannel, and whatever the weather is outside in your given area that you registered with, then the weather would be displayed in home, So if you are from toronto and it is raining, then in home it will be cloudy and raining outside, Same with day and night. Real time feeds.
PSN: RippyTheGator
Message 24 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Jun 5, 2007
I love this idea alot it would be pretty cool to watch it happen IF it happens
Message 25 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Jun 5, 2007
Yea, I like your idea. I know that it would probably be hard to figure out how to make that happen because of the different regions, but I'm sure if Sony like it, they'll make it happen.
~Ninja
Message 26 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jun 6, 2007
well im glad everyone seems to be enoying this topic, but what i was thinking is that when your in a Home lobby it goes according to PS time and when ur go back to ur own space it would be your time. and im sure the lobbies would be seperated into servers so that if u were in the UK u would probably be in a UK server but im sure you can also travel to any other server in the world, but depending where the server was located would be the time of day and seasonal changes.
Home Team- TeamElite
PS3 Online ID- Platinum16
Email- HooeyB@mac.com
19/m/toronto

Message 27 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jun 6, 2007
by the way add me to ur friends im online alot so if anyone wants to bring anything to my attention ur more then welcome too.
Home Team- TeamElite
PS3 Online ID- Platinum16
Email- HooeyB@mac.com
19/m/toronto

Message 28 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 6, 2007

XxUnKn0wNxX wrote:

default001 wrote:

VenomXv wrote:
We should have day/night.

But when it's Dark here, it's light in the UK. So that's kind of hard to do.

Yea thats what I was thinking. I guess the only way of having like Day and Night is to make a US server and a UK(Also I didnt forget Russia Mexcio and all the other countries) server that way it can be diffrent

Yes, this is already implemented. Or will be--and then there will be world-wide servers I think.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 29 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

default001 wrote:

XxUnKn0wNxX wrote:

default001 wrote:

VenomXv wrote:
We should have day/night.

But when it's Dark here, it's light in the UK. So that's kind of hard to do.

Yea thats what I was thinking. I guess the only way of having like Day and Night is to make a US server and a UK(Also I didnt forget Russia Mexcio and all the other countries) server that way it can be diffrent

Yes, this is already implemented. Or will be--and then there will be world-wide servers I think.

i like the idea of different servers for different regions... that way you dont have people in your home lobby talking a completely different langauage
Message 30 of 43 (25 Views)
0 Likes