Aug 09 2013
By: IvanOffalich Monster Hunter 27 posts

Searching for Photo Frames

16 replies 607 views Edited Aug 9, 2013

I have a couple of photo frames, but they display the photos rather small on my walls. I've seen some larger ones in various spaces, but at the time, I didn't think to look at the name or which company made it.

I would like to find very large ones, both portait and landscape ones, in fact, maybe the largest ones might be the best for me. I'm not sure if any of the frames are slideshow versions, but that would be a plus too.

The trouble is, that looking in the store menus does not give the shopper an idea about how large the photo will display when on the wall. Sure, it shows the frame, but it's not next to anything else, so it could be very tiny or very large, and I don't feel like buying 6 or 7, that I will never use, in an attempt to find that perfect on or ones.

If you have one of the larger ones, could you check the name and add it here. If you can compare it to another piece of furniture that we're familiar with, that would be great too. An example might be the screen on the free LOOT TV or the window panes in a specific personal space.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 17 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Searching for Photo Frames

Aug 9, 2013

I personally love these frames from Codeglue. They are one of the MVP picks this go around as well. They come in varing sizes. 

70" Moodlight LED TV
Furniture by Codeglue
Why we Love it:

Looks can be deceiving! This is no ordinary TV ornament; it's actually a wall-hanging, backlit picture frame. It works great in dark spaces!

Message 2 of 17 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Aug 9, 2013

Do you have one on one of your walls? Would you have time to let me look at it sometime? I know some people do tours, but I don't know if that's something that you have time for?

Message 3 of 17 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

IvanOffalich wrote:

I have a couple of photo frames, but they display the photos rather small on my walls. I've seen some larger ones in various spaces, but at the time, I didn't think to look at the name or which company made it.

I would like to find very large ones, both portait and landscape ones, in fact, maybe the largest ones might be the best for me. I'm not sure if any of the frames are slideshow versions, but that would be a plus too.

The trouble is, that looking in the store menus does not give the shopper an idea about how large the photo will display when on the wall. Sure, it shows the frame, but it's not next to anything else, so it could be very tiny or very large, and I don't feel like buying 6 or 7, that I will never use, in an attempt to find that perfect on or ones.

If you have one of the larger ones, could you check the name and add it here. If you can compare it to another piece of furniture that we're familiar with, that would be great too. An example might be the screen on the free LOOT TV or the window panes in a specific personal space.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

5388c9e6926bf1b9c176c0a752fa30fa.pnge7cdc460df393cce0c6f677aa8a40404.pngf3c604d79a2cb7ecb6fabe1949caf7d6.png

My favorite.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 17 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 9, 2013
Yes!!! Joanna said it, the Codeglue frames are the best frames available. I use the square one in most of my spaces and I think it is one of the, if not THE largest frame you can get in Home. Plus the picture clarity with their frames is amazing!! If you'd like to see the frame before purchase feel free to send me a message!
Message 5 of 17 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Aug 9, 2013

What store are those in, BMW? Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 17 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

IvanOffalich wrote:

What store are those in, BMW? Smiley Happy

Go to furniture. Look for Codeglue B.V. Woman Happy

The LED TV picture frames are there as well.

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 17 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Aug 9, 2013

Ohhh, those are the same ones that JD was talking about. I get it now. lol Since everyone is on the same page for this one, I'll head to the store. 

Thanks to all of you. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 17 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 9, 2013
Granzella makes some very nice sized frames. There are 2 in particular that were made for the "Flowers of the World" Penthouse. There's a gold frame and a silver and both are quite big, gold is the largest
Message 9 of 17 (551 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Aug 9, 2013

IvanOffalich wrote:
I would like to find very large ones, both portait and landscape ones, in fact, maybe the largest ones might be the best for me.

I think both potrait and landscape frames can be rotated, along with the image itself to get the correct position.

Message 10 of 17 (543 Views)
0 Likes