Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Re: SeaClyff Retreat & Clubhouse spaces go live in x7

Oct 8, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HearItWow wrote:

Official forums or not, there are a lot of deliberately uninformed people here. You've made that bed for yourselves. Don't fault a developer for not taking time out of a busy schedule to promote things here. Go follow the developer on social media or read a site that's in touch with everything that's going on.

forum.JPG

link of article

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 171 of 177 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Lord_Rinja wrote:

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

One winner writes about the mural "contest".

Too bad it was never mentioned on here....Smiley Surprised

Normally if a Dev is doing something on FB, they usually stop by here to tell us....oh well.Smiley LOL

Last Semester, I was browsing Facebook when I came across an art competition that John Ardussi from Game Mechanics was hosting. Basically, he challenged us to create a mural for a new, upcoming personal space and three submissions would be chosen for it. (more..)

What do you expect? We aren't HSM members. Those people are the chosen ones while we are just irrelevant whiny brats and idiots. I'm sure a developer can do quite well for themself just catering to those select few. We are lucky that John even bothers to post here and acknowledge us. Thank you sir, we aren't worthy and you are too kind.  It's absolutely astounding that we weren't directed to 'The HomeStation" to discuss this personal space. I bet they'd appreciate the hits after all their support.

*Edit That probably sounded a lil harsh...*waits for a former HCV to chime in and scold me*. Where can I find the list of "mural design" winners? Is it posted on HSM somewhere?

@al2009man  What's up? Long time no see :-). Sorry I haven't been on here as often as I have been back in the day. I've been busy with school for a while now.

Been a while since i last seen your post...now i don't remember Smiley Sad

Message 172 of 177 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Lord_Rinja wrote:

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Normally if a Dev is doing something on FB, they usually stop by here to tell us....oh well.Smiley LOL

Last Semester, I was browsing Facebook when I came across an art competition that John Ardussi from Game Mechanics was hosting. Basically, he challenged us to create a mural for a new, upcoming personal space and three submissions would be chosen for it. (more..)

What do you expect? We aren't HSM members. Those people are the chosen ones while we are just irrelevant whiny brats and idiots. I'm sure a developer can do quite well for themself just catering to those select few. We are lucky that John even bothers to post here and acknowledge us. Thank you sir, we aren't worthy and you are too kind.  It's absolutely astounding that we weren't directed to 'The HomeStation" to discuss this personal space. I bet they'd appreciate the hits after all their support.

*Edit That probably sounded a lil harsh...*waits for a former HCV to chime in and scold me*. Where can I find the list of "mural design" winners? Is it posted on HSM somewhere?

@al2009man  What's up? Long time no see :-). Sorry I haven't been on here as often as I have been back in the day. I've been busy with school for a while now.

Yeah, it really has been. My brain has been wracked with a lot of stuff these days. I get on when I can but I go through a lot of periods where I'll be pulling all nighters coding in c++ and python. If you are on FB, friend request me at Bit Journal. I post on there more often becuase it helps me get everything I need to know from one source. It also heps me keep in touch with a lot of people. I hit up the forums every so often but due to how busy things have gotten for me in the past two years, I needed a more centralized base to keep in touch with people

Message 173 of 177 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Lord_Rinja wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Lord_Rinja wrote:

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Yeah, it really has been. My brain has been wracked with a lot of stuff these days. I get on when I can but I go through a lot of periods where I'll be pulling all nighters coding in c++ and python. If you are on FB, friend request me at Bit Journal. I post on there more often becuase it helps me get everything I need to know from one source. It also heps me keep in touch with a lot of people. I hit up the forums every so often but due to how busy things have gotten for me in the past two years, I needed a more centralized base to keep in touch with people

I suffer the same for my website (expect its about Bloging and posting it)

Message 174 of 177 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Oct 9, 2013

A new SeaClyff Review by a Wolf.

http://pshomegazette.com/2013/10/09/a-wolf-by-the-sea-a-review-of-the-seaclyff-retreat/

no review scores. just his/her thogbhrwrui34- can't feel like spelling it.

also have David. F Rin/@Lord_Rinja (Bit-Journal) on it

Message 175 of 177 (136 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Oct 10, 2013

What exactly is pulp radio?

Message 176 of 177 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Oct 10, 2013

KingRamesh89 wrote:

What exactly is pulp radio?

Its an Active Item that plays music of 1960's spy films, spaghetti westerns and beach movies. I think "Pulp" is a play on words inspired by the movie Pulp Fiction. It comes with the SeaClyff Retreat Bundle

Message 177 of 177 (99 Views)
0 Likes