Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: SeaClyff Retreat & Clubhouse spaces go live in x7

Oct 6, 2013

I've only skimmed through this thread, so I'm a bit unclear about something. The solitaire table is a reward only given in the club house and not the personal space?

Message 151 of 177 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Game Mechanics Developer
193 posts

Oct 6, 2013

It is in both. And the Solitaire Rewards itself when you win at it in any space you place it in. It is the Reward that keeps on Rewarding.

Message 152 of 177 (381 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Oct 7, 2013

GameMechanics GliblyMentioned:

It is in both. And the Solitaire Rewards itself when you win at it in any space you place it in. It is the Reward that keeps on Rewarding.

;^) Heh. The world's first Reward virus...?

Message 153 of 177 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11120 posts

Oct 7, 2013

One winner writes about the mural "contest".

Too bad it was never mentioned on here....Smiley Surprised

Normally if a Dev is doing something on FB, they usually stop by here to tell us....oh well.Smiley LOL

Last Semester, I was browsing Facebook when I came across an art competition that John Ardussi from Game Mechanics was hosting. Basically, he challenged us to create a mural for a new, upcoming personal space and three submissions would be chosen for it. (more..)

Message 154 of 177 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Normally if a Dev is doing something on FB, they usually stop by here to tell us....oh well.Smiley LOL

Last Semester, I was browsing Facebook when I came across an art competition that John Ardussi from Game Mechanics was hosting. Basically, he challenged us to create a mural for a new, upcoming personal space and three submissions would be chosen for it. (more..)

What do you expect? We aren't HSM members. Those people are the chosen ones while we are just irrelevant whiny brats and idiots. I'm sure a developer can do quite well for themself just catering to those select few. We are lucky that John even bothers to post here and acknowledge us. Thank you sir, we aren't worthy and you are too kind.  It's absolutely astounding that we weren't directed to 'The HomeStation" to discuss this personal space. I bet they'd appreciate the hits after all their support.

*Edit That probably sounded a lil harsh...*waits for a former HCV to chime in and scold me*. Where can I find the list of "mural design" winners? Is it posted on HSM somewhere?

Message 155 of 177 (299 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Oct 7, 2013

GameMechanics I just wanted to put this out there bc I feel as if someone should tell u it. Despite all the complaints and whining going on, I was personally impressed with the space. Yes I have few things I could nit pick at but I think you have had enough of that. It was a really good space. It makes a amazing clubhouse. And a very stylish home. Keep up the good work!

What I want to do to most people..Fallen
Message 156 of 177 (250 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2013

Riaziel wrote:

GameMechanics I just wanted to put this out there bc I feel as if someone should tell u it. Despite all the complaints and whining going on, I was personally impressed with the space. Yes I have few things I could nit pick at but I think you have had enough of that. It was a really good space. It makes a amazing clubhouse. And a very stylish home. Keep up the good work!

I know right? If I were GameMechanics I wouldn't even want to pitch my products to or try to garner support from the largest and only offical Playstation Home Forum nor it's ungrateful members. That would show em.

Message 157 of 177 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11120 posts

Oct 7, 2013

myalana wrote:

*Edit That probably sounded a lil harsh...*waits for a former HCV to chime in and scold me*. Where can I find the list of "mural design" winners? Is it posted on HSM somewhere?

No it didn't.....Smiley Tongue

Message 158 of 177 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Oct 7, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

wait a moment. Bit-Journal. I KNOW THIS GUY HE WAS IN THE FORUMS A WHIE AGO WHEN HE CREATED A THREAD ABOUT HIS BLOG!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 159 of 177 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Oct 7, 2013

CAN YOU READ MY POST?

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

What do you expect? We aren't HSM members. Those people are the chosen ones while we are just irrelevant whiny brats and idiots.

Dramatic example:

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 160 of 177 (176 Views)
0 Likes