Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 9, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lockwood responded to a tweet about red.

 

@Joanna_Dark_ We made a conscious decision not to do a red version, as we thought it would be too similar and didn't want to get in trouble!


I understand that, and don't want Lockwood to get into any trouble 'cause of that. I hope in the future they can make different color verisons of the dress. There's a lot of colors out there, besides red and pink. :womanwink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 20 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/25/2008
Offline
2586 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 10, 2013
haha you guys read my mind. I wanted in glitter red <3

rawr! XD
Message 12 of 20 (179 Views)
First Son
Registered: 01/17/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013

I just saw 2 girls on home with this dress yesterday, I was going to ask them where they got the dress from but I didn't get a chance to.  I wasn't sure if the outfit was new or not. I've loved Jessica Rabbit's dress ever since I first saw it.  So where can we get it at? Lockwood? Or is this only available at Club x7?

Message 13 of 20 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013

MortneyCore wrote:

I just saw 2 girls on home with this dress yesterday, I was going to ask them where they got the dress from but I didn't get a chance to.  I wasn't sure if the outfit was new or not. I've loved Jessica Rabbit's dress ever since I first saw it.  So where can we get it at? Lockwood? Or is this only available at Club x7?


Right now, it's only available at X7, but when Home update's this week, you'll be able to find it at the Lockwood store. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/17/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013

Oooh, awesome!  I was worried it would only be available at x7 lol ok I'll calm down and wait for it.  I absolutely love that dress.

Message 15 of 20 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013

MortneyCore wrote:

Oooh, awesome!  I was worried it would only be available at x7 lol ok I'll calm down and wait for it.  I absolutely love that dress.



Me, too. :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 20 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013
If my other half ever gets on PS3 she's getting that dress. Not up for debate. Uh I never said that ok lol
Message 17 of 20 (120 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lockwood responded to a tweet about red.

 

@Joanna_Dark_ We made a conscious decision not to do a red version, as we thought it would be too similar and didn't want to get in trouble!


I understand that, and don't want Lockwood to get into any trouble 'cause of that. I hope in the future they can make different color verisons of the dress. There's a lot of colors out there, besides red and pink. :womanwink:


White would look so elegant, well as elegant as a sort of **bleep** dress can look. A pale pink would be nice too, maybe also rainbow ones in pale and bright colors.

Message 18 of 20 (113 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013

MistressLiliana wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lockwood responded to a tweet about red.

 

@Joanna_Dark_ We made a conscious decision not to do a red version, as we thought it would be too similar and didn't want to get in trouble!


I understand that, and don't want Lockwood to get into any trouble 'cause of that. I hope in the future they can make different color verisons of the dress. There's a lot of colors out there, besides red and pink. :womanwink:


White would look so elegant, well as elegant as a sort of **bleep** dress can look. A pale pink would be nice too, maybe also rainbow ones in pale and bright colors.


Oooh, those sound nice. You let Lockwood know. I would love to see a pale pink one or a rainbow one. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/24/2010
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Screen Siren And Jesscia Rabbit

Feb 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Has anyone else but me notices that the Screen Siren at X7 looks like Jessica Rabbit from the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I'm happy that we finally got dresses and hair that looks like Jessica's. :cathappy: Lockwood, if you see this, can you please make a Screen Siren dress that is the color of Jesscia's dress? :catwink: My cosplay avatar of Jessica will be complete then. :cathappy:

 

ScreenSiren.png

 


Come to think of it, it DOES resemble the Jessica Rabbit outfit... Very good, nonetheless!! :smileyvery-happy:

 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Message 20 of 20 (82 Views)