Highlighted
Nov 25 2012
By: ChiggaChonck First Son 22 posts

Schools on home

11 replies 448 views Edited Nov 25, 2012
Shouldn't there be schools on home to educate you and maybe even for role playing?
Message 1 of 12 (448 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Re: Schools on home

Nov 25, 2012
I could do without roleplay on Home. But maybe a quick orientation upon arrival of home designating the dos and donts of home... like a don't would be drive by friend requesting.
Message 2 of 12 (437 Views)
VP of Gaming
29342 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ChiggaChonck wrote:
Shouldn't there be schools on home to educate you and maybe even for role playing?

We can do whatever we want that is within the Terms of Service. Therefore, if we wish to teach or instruct others, and they are willing, that's fine. And if we do, it's probably best to do so in a personal space or clubhouse setting.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 12 (421 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ChiggaChonck wrote:

If you want a place that people can learn and get an educate don't you think a Library would be better then a School?  In a Library we could get:

• E-Book's
  • on-line magazine (free and paid for)
  • online comics (free and paid for)
  • PC's/Internet
  • Art

In other words we can get an educate and Sony could get money from it.  It's a win, win.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 4 of 12 (393 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Lol @ 'we can get an educate' ;D

Yo Chiggachonck probably not what ya mean totally but if you want to roleplay a classroom and have hear of the Blueprint Home apartment, you can build your own classroom with one of their style packs. It is found in Ndreams store<BlueprintHome and the classroom pack add on is $2.99.
Just dont stuff nerds in lockers ;D i think theres a rule in the TOS or something about that... Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 5 of 12 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

I wouldn't mind seeing more role playing type games on PS Home. A school type setting wouldn't be bad neither, like maybe a highschool or college campus type space or mini-game. But I think the last thing people want to think about is school when they're on Home. And they definitely won't want to go on there to learn.

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 12 (307 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I'd love it. A public space within the halls of a shool, where you can play brain age style games in the classrooms, with a chalkboard leader board to show off your skills, (or be a dunce). There could be school like rewards for getting high enough scores (or I.Q., I don't know), such as a number two pencil for your personal space, extrra homework, dunce cap wearble item, scholars cap wearable item, etc.

Then there would be the library, where it would have home info on developers, spaces, home history, and virtual item catologue (not store, but a browsing catolouge) with a search feature that you can look up where to go to shop for exactly what you want.

So many more ideas come to mind.

Perish_Song
Message 7 of 12 (292 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Perish_Song wrote:

I'd love it. A public space within the halls of a shool, where you can play brain age style games in the classrooms, with a chalkboard leader board to show off your skills, (or be a dunce). There could be school like rewards for getting high enough scores (or I.Q., I don't know), such as a number two pencil for your personal space, extrra homework, dunce cap wearble item, scholars cap wearable item, etc.

Then there would be the library, where it would have home info on developers, spaces, home history, and virtual item catologue (not store, but a browsing catolouge) with a search feature that you can look up where to go to shop for exactly what you want.

Sony, give this person money.

Message 8 of 12 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Nov 26, 2012

ChiggaChonck wrote:

I'd like the sound of that. Roleplaying is my biggest strong suit on home. School on Home sounds exciting. Smiley Happy

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 12 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Perish_Song wrote:

Shhh...here's some more Locomotion wings.

-SONY

Message 10 of 12 (227 Views)