Message 144 of 167 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4526 posts

Re: Savage Manor: Riddles (Spoilers?)

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:
Strange, I was ready for riddle 13, but yesterday, Nov 3, it gave me riddle 6 in the library again. It also did not activate until about 29+ hours.

Same thing happened to me, it reset it back to riddle #6.   I'm sorry, but this is getting a bit ridiculous now, especially when there is no reward for any of this.  Compared to other spaces, especially what Juggernaught has done with their Cutteridge Estate, this space is simply not worth $6.  Had I known, I probably would not even have paid $3 for it.

It's a real shame, as this space had real potential of being a terrific space, but with no rewards (which is crazy as there are several spaces that sell for less that have rewards), but then they add this riddle game that clearly has issues, and no reward for the effort.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 145 of 167 (1,050 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 9, 2012

i assume from the lack of postings regarding the riddle 19 answer that everyone else is struggling with it too, "the daylight hides me but nights darkness reveals me" i don't know the answer but here are a few apparently incorrect ones- moonlight, starlight, sillouette, blindness, vampire, owl, bat, nightmare, dream, sleep, etc . may i say how much i've enjoyed the previous riddles but how disappointed i am to hear that answering them gives no reward other than self satisfaction, lift your game ndreams, or watch your sales plummet, i personally will never buy another ndreams product sight unseen, good luck to everyone else solving the remaining 2 riddles

Message 146 of 167 (963 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4526 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

monaro_mick wrote:

i assume from the lack of postings regarding the riddle 19 answer that everyone else is struggling with it too, "the daylight hides me but nights darkness reveals me" i don't know the answer but here are a few apparently incorrect ones- moonlight, starlight, sillouette, blindness, vampire, owl, bat, nightmare, dream, sleep, etc . may i say how much i've enjoyed the previous riddles but how disappointed i am to hear that answering them gives no reward other than self satisfaction, lift your game ndreams, or watch your sales plummet, i personally will never buy another ndreams product sight unseen, good luck to everyone else solving the remaining 2 riddles

I would not assume that.  I would assume most either have stopped caring about this "game", and or have had their riddle day get reset again so they aren't even at #19.   In fact, I suspect most regret purchasing this space.

That said, while I am one of those that had their riddle day get reset to #6, my first guess would be "Moon" instead of moonlight.  Other than that I guess I just don't have any motivation to care about this space any more. 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 147 of 167 (904 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 9, 2012

monaro_mick wrote:

The answer to this one was 'stars'. My wife has this space and she is on the question after this one.

Message 148 of 167 (898 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I cant even find my riddles anymore Smiley Sad makes it hard to find out where I am in the process and I'm sick and tired of lifting/moving my furniture everyday just to see if its covering the new riddle. Ten minutes of that every day (then finding nothing), then having to log back on later to hunt again is too tedious. I value my time more than that especially with little payback other than a story. The riddles dont burn me on this space its the HORRIBLE wallhanging issue and restrictive invisible walls that bug me out :/
Support Forums
Message 149 of 167 (892 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 9, 2012

thank you monster hunter , both moon and stars were within my first 6 guesses , moonlight and starlight were later guesses , perhaps it didn't accept my answer because it's a glitchy piece of **bleep** apartment , lol , however , thank you very very much for posting the answer as i'd have never tried to re enter my previous guesses without your help , may good fun and good fortune be your companions stranger. MM

Message 150 of 167 (864 Views)