The following are some dislikes I've had so far.
- When entering I notice I can see the outside windows inside. It kinda breaks the illusion of entering a different building. Might be better if you couldn't see through the inside windows.
- The Library lacks a proper ceiling & you can see the sky when looking up in first person view with camera.
- I don't like the idea that the story is reset to the start after reading the final page. Makes me feel like I did 20 days worth of work just to lose all my progress. But if the whole point is to do the riddles again couldn't those just be added to the journal? That way I could keep the story without losing it & redo the riddles if I wanted to.
Beyond that I'm hoping that the Savage Manor could be added onto like PS Home Mansion or Avalon Keep. There's about 5-8 areas that could lead to other areas.
- Kitchen's Cold Room: Since it was where the previous owner's werewolf experiments were perhaps a game of hunter / hunted with an unknown man or beast.
- Library's stair cases & infinite book shelves: Possibly 1-3 rooms to explore assuming staircases were to be fixed & lead to other rooms.
- Main Room: Shadow Reaper seems to be going in circles. if both doors aren't the same room at least that means 2 more rooms.
- Dining Room's Open Wall: I hear a Zombie & something being dragged. Neat if it had something similar to Ward Of Despair.
- Dining Room's Maw: Part of me really wants to go down that throat thing & hopefully save the previous owner.... A certain kinship as I hate being human too.... Its why I'm usually a cat or other animal on home. On the other hand I doubt the previous owner comprehends science....
jacked id half2 agree with sum of these issues, but id be willing2 bet we will see add ons to this place, like opening the doors on the 2nd floor, the spiral staircases n beyon the book shelves, n wouldnt doubt if the layout is already finished, the longer they make us wait for it the more we want it, its marketing n all about the money.
As soon as I found out there was no reward, I stopped doing the riddles, and wished I could get a refund. Well Ndreams fooled me for the last time, I should have stopped at the clover chair but gave this a shot since I was waiting for it for so long.
Anyways, judging from the first person's comments, how about a werewolf transformation LMO? You turn into a werewolf and can run around faster as one. Would make the apt totally worth it, and I'm sure more people would buy it.
Halloween is long over. The Savage Manor is in the past, so I will be the Debbie Downer here by saying I don't see this space being updated anytime.
I never happened to buy this space. It was cramped and overpriced. The sole reason many people bought it was because it came out on Halloween. Now, they realize what a disappointment it turned out to be.
$10 down the bowl for those people...
They couldn't even give out rewards for the tacky riddle quest.
Well it was 5.99. I don't care about price, but for the all the flaws of the apt, and lack of reward for it's "game", it wasn't worth buying.
I only bought this because I saw it announced back in the January Ndreams newsletter and wanted it ever since then.
Of course it took 9 months to come out, and now there's nothing to show for that wait.
I guess they knew that it would bomb and didn't want to take the time and effort to improve it, so yeah, it does seem like they waited until Halloween on purpose because they knew they could tempt more people into impulse buying it then.
My impulse buy was based on IF PlayStation Home ever gets Macho Man Randy Savage merch....
I didn't even notice the riddles until after I entered The Savage Manor.